• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change-Over Kit Arrived: No More Whining from This Oki Mom!

In summary, the Change-Over Kit is a versatile and convenient kitchen set that includes a variety of tools and gadgets such as knives, measuring cups, a mixing bowl, and a cutting board. These tools are specifically selected to make meal prep easier and more efficient, and they are suitable for all types of cooking. The kit is also easy to clean as all tools are dishwasher safe, and additional items can be purchased to customize it according to personal preferences.
angmillar
I got my change-over kit in the mail today!!! (It's Monday afternoon here already in Oki.)

So, no more whining from me. I was able to get my host packets for September together, and I'm going to deliver them after naps are finished.

Now, if I could just get my SAT items and my supply order before Saturday... ;)

at least the host packets are done and will be out before the vacay! :)

Got mine today too!!!

YAY!!

Just curious Debi (and any other APO/FPO consultant), have you noticed a longer wait time for PC packages to arrive? It seems like packages are taking two to three weeks, instead of the normal week to ten days.

Not in general. Though I do have one recruit who signed 1 Jun and STILL doesn't have her starter kit. They shipped to her 3 times and she never got it. Now it's being shipped to our Director. But otherwise, it's still taking a week.

Hmmmmm... maybe it's just me! I received replacement part today that was shipped on 25 July, and I have yet to receive an individual order that was shipped on 24 July.

As for not receiving items... My hospitality director told me today that she never received her mid-season items that she had earned. I think PC sent them two or three times, and she finally just had them FedExed to her parents in the states.

What is included in the Change-Over Kit?

The Change-Over Kit includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient. This includes a set of knives, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, a cutting board, and more.

How will this kit help with meal prep?

The tools in the Change-Over Kit are specifically chosen to help with meal prep tasks such as chopping, measuring, and mixing. With these tools, you can save time and effort in the kitchen, making meal prep less of a chore and more enjoyable.

Is the kit suitable for all types of cooking?

Yes, the Change-Over Kit is designed to be versatile and suitable for all types of cooking. The tools included can be used for a variety of recipes and cooking methods, making it a valuable addition to any kitchen.

Is the kit easy to clean?

Yes, all of the tools in the Change-Over Kit are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. They are also made with high-quality materials, so they can withstand frequent use and cleaning without losing their effectiveness.

Can I purchase additional items for the kit?

Yes, you can purchase additional items to add to your Change-Over Kit. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that are compatible with the kit, so you can customize it to fit your specific cooking needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • jrstephens