• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out Www.stickingtobusiness.com

In summary, the company has new stickers shaped like aprons that have some catchy phrases - No cooking skills required. and another in $ signs as the background that says "My apron makes money, how about yours?" I love their products as they are very high quality and look more professional than most. I also love their products.
chefangie
They have new stickers shaped like aprons that have some catchy phrases - No cooking skills required.... and another in $ signs as the background that says My apron makes money, how about yours? I love their products as they are very high quality and look more professional than most.

I love their products, too! Use them all the time.

chefangie said:
They have new stickers shaped like aprons that have some catchy phrases - No cooking skills required.... and another in $ signs as the background that says My apron makes money, how about yours? I love their products as they are very high quality and look more professional than most.

I just ordered a buncha those last night - and they're offering FREE shipping with a $15 order...so if you don't need that much stuff, go in with a clustermate on an order!

I got an email about those. They are very cute!

Love their stuff. I put their "Warning: Contents may lead to shopping spree" stickers on all my host kits.

raebates said:
Love their stuff. I put their "Warning: Contents may lead to shopping spree" stickers on all my host kits.
Yes, I forgot about those! I use them, too!

I just ordered some of those apron stickers, thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see and use them!

I ordered some yesterday. I really like there products,

I spoke with Valerie yesterday who owns the company.

I loved her wishlist flag stickers for my host catalogs.
Anyone else love them and miss them? If so contact her and she will try to locate another vendor. She said she had many complaints because consultants ween't using them and after a year they weren't sticky!!

I adored them and want them (or something similar back). If you also enjoyed them let her know.

Related to Check Out Www.stickingtobusiness.com

1. What is StickingToBusiness.com?

StickingToBusiness.com is a website that offers high quality stickers with catchy phrases and designs, specifically shaped like aprons. These stickers are perfect for businesses or individuals looking to add a professional touch to their products or packaging.

2. What are some examples of the phrases on the apron stickers?

Some examples of the phrases on the apron stickers include "No cooking skills required..." and "My apron makes money, how about yours?" These phrases are eye-catching and can add a fun and unique touch to any product or package.

3. Are the stickers only for businesses or can individuals use them too?

The stickers from StickingToBusiness.com can be used by both businesses and individuals. They are perfect for anyone looking to add a professional and creative touch to their products or packaging.

4. What makes StickingToBusiness.com's stickers different from others on the market?

StickingToBusiness.com's stickers are made with high quality materials and have unique designs that set them apart from other stickers on the market. They are also specifically shaped like aprons, making them perfect for businesses in the food or hospitality industry.

5. Can I customize the stickers with my own design or logo?

Yes, StickingToBusiness.com offers customization options for their stickers. You can add your own design or logo to make the stickers truly unique to your brand. This is a great way to promote your business and make your products stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • DebPC