• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out What I Found in Finland!

In summary, "Check Out What I Found in Finland!" is a new recipe book featuring traditional and unique dishes from Finland. It includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, and desserts, with ingredients that can mostly be found in local grocery stores. The book also offers substitution suggestions for dietary restrictions and can be purchased through Pampered Chef or earned for free by hosting a virtual cooking party.
NooraK
Gold Member
€2.95 for 15 small and 5 large.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/285520_2298150020203_1442713224_32699431_8033_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/283971_2298156820373_1442713224_32699441_3599439_n.jpg

Love the colors...

Maybe you found the source of our vendor?
I've found some in US Organizing stores recently (The Container Store). But not in as big a bag as those.

The PIG does say they're made in Sweden...

My aunt gave me some PC stuff from when she sold and the twixit's she gave me were those colors.

I have seen big bags of them at IKEA :D

We have them at the dollar store here in Canada. Cheaper plastic but they also work well. I just don't tell my customers...lol

cochef said:

I think I have, too.

Chef Gilles said:
We have them at the dollar store here in Canada. Cheaper plastic but they also work well. I just don't tell my customers... lol

Don't tell mine either!

cochef said:

These are available at IKEA...but mums the word to my customers!;)

I just saw them at Ikea today. As this was my first time visiting Ikea, I took time to browse the housewares. I saw that the clips had colors similar to ours BUT only had two sizes-small & medium. We have the HUGE clip which works for tons of bags.

And don't mention that they are at Bed Bath and Beyond either...I was surprised when I saw them there last weekend

What is "Check Out What I Found in Finland!"?

"Check Out What I Found in Finland!" is a new recipe book that features traditional dishes and unique ingredients from Finland. It is a collaboration between Pampered Chef and Finnish chefs to bring a taste of Finland to your kitchen.

What types of recipes can I expect to find in "Check Out What I Found in Finland!"?

The book includes a variety of recipes ranging from appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. You can find traditional Finnish dishes such as smoked salmon soup, creamy mushroom and barley casserole, and lingonberry jam tart. There are also modern twists on classic recipes, incorporating ingredients like reindeer meat and cloudberries.

Are the ingredients used in the recipes easy to find?

Most of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found in your local grocery store. However, some unique ingredients like cloudberries and reindeer meat may require a specialty store or online purchase. The book also includes substitution suggestions if certain ingredients are not available in your area.

Can I make substitutions in the recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, the book includes notes for each recipe on how to make substitutions for common dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for further assistance with modifying the recipes to fit your dietary needs.

Can I purchase "Check Out What I Found in Finland!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Check Out What I Found in Finland!" is available for purchase through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. You can also host a virtual Finnish-themed cooking party and earn the book for free as a host reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ShelbyMichalek