• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Display Board - What Is It Missing?

In summary, a display board is a large board used in Pampered Chef to showcase products and attract customers during cooking shows or product demonstrations. It should include high-quality images, relevant information, and a clear layout. Common mistakes to avoid include using low-quality images and overcrowding the board. Display boards can be customized to fit individual needs and can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
ChefParty4U
I haven't glued anything down yet. I wanted it to be eye catching and read from a distance to draw them in. Is it to plain? I just used the booking slide printables from cc and then a help wanted sign from here.

Let me know what you think
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs408.snc3/24687_1440442456522_1396874442_31231745_2924680_n.jpg

It looks nice!
I've seen a few that had the current/upcoming monthly specials. Plus the HWC items would liven it up...maybe product pictures in between the colored squares?

It looks great....but might be very "busy" with lots to read? Most folks don't stop that long. Maybe take off the bottom 3 Host Benefits (like for me....10% discount, Free Shipping, Hosp. Bonus, and maybe the Biz Opportunity, since you have the Help Wanted). That would leave more room to put up great pictures- or maybe the PC Flyers for a particular month you want to book.You can definitely use what you have- I like Amy's idea of adding the photos in there for sure. People are visual. They may glance at the board- but will likely not read it all...so just highlight the biggies for hosts- FREE product, Discounts, Half-Price, and then just put a "And SO MUCH MORE!" or something??I do have a tri-fold, and I did similar to what you did- and have ovals for all of the benefits. I didn't put the smaller-print, just the main part - so it took up only one side flap. The rest of the board had the large picture flyers from my Consultant News. I got alot of people looking, but they don't stand around long.

What is a display board and why is it important?

A display board is a large board used to showcase products, recipes, or information in a visually appealing way. In Pampered Chef, it is an essential tool for consultants to use during cooking shows or product demonstrations to attract and engage customers.

What should be included on a display board?

A display board should include high-quality images of products, relevant information or key features, and eye-catching graphics or decorations. It should also have a clear and organized layout to make it easy for customers to understand and follow.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when creating a display board?

Some common mistakes to avoid when creating a display board include using low-quality images, overcrowding the board with too much information, and not having a clear and cohesive theme or design. It's also important to regularly update and refresh the display board to keep it interesting and relevant.

Can I customize my display board to fit my specific needs?

Yes, display boards can be easily customized to fit your specific needs and preferences. You can choose the size, layout, and design that best suits your style and brand. You can also add your own personal touch by including handwritten notes or unique decorations.

Where can I purchase a display board for my Pampered Chef business?

You can purchase a display board from the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. You can also find display boards at craft stores or online retailers. Remember to choose a board that is durable and easy to transport for your business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • babywings76