• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changes to Chef Success Website ~ Love the Changes!

In summary, the Chef Success website has undergone a complete redesign with a more modern and user-friendly interface, improved layout and navigation, and added features and resources. Your login information will still work on the new website and all previous resources and tools are still available, including the forum which has been improved. There may be brief periods of downtime during the transition, but efforts will be made to minimize disruptions and users will be notified in advance of any extended downtime.
Kitchen2u
Thanks for the awesome changes...

I've been AWOL for a bit with my parents...question:

I've been getting requests to have various folks here add me to their buddy list. OF COURSE I WILL!!! But, is there something special/advantage of having a buddy list? Just curious and honored...

Kitchen2u said:
But, is there something special/advantage of having a buddy list?

Anyone ? ? ? ?

I think it just makes us feel good!

You can see who on your list is online. On the front page, your friends will have a plus (+) next to their name in the active users list. You can also go to Quick Links > contacts and friends to get a pop-up window with just your contacts. From that window, you can select them and send a PM easily.

I have gotten requests from people to be their friends, but how do I send a request?

chefshawna said:
I have gotten requests from people to be their friends, but how do I send a request?

go to your contacts under UserCP and type in their name and then send the friend request (make sure you mark the friend thing) that way they will be able to accept you!!

pampered.chris said:
go to your contacts under UserCP and type in their name and then send the friend request (make sure you mark the friend thing) that way they will be able to accept you!!

You can also click on someone's name within a thread and click on "view public profile" then over to the right, under "Friends", click on "befriend...".

PChefPEI said:
You can also click on someone's name within a thread and click on "view public profile" then over to the right, under "Friends", click on "befriend...".

I forgot about that way...and it is easier!!

Thanks guys!

Related to Changes to Chef Success Website ~ Love the Changes!

1. What changes have been made to the Chef Success website?

The Chef Success website has undergone a complete redesign, with a more modern and user-friendly interface. The layout and navigation have been improved for easier access to resources and information.

2. Will my login information still work on the new website?

Yes, your login information will remain the same. You can continue using your existing username and password to access the new website.

3. Are all the resources and tools still available on the new website?

Yes, all the resources and tools that were available on the old website are still accessible on the new website. In fact, some new features and resources have been added to enhance your experience.

4. Can I still access the forum on the new website?

Yes, the forum is still available on the new website. In fact, it has been improved with better organization and search capabilities to help you find the information you need more efficiently.

5. Will there be any downtime during the transition to the new website?

There may be some brief periods of downtime during the transition to the new website, but we will do our best to minimize any disruptions. You will be notified in advance if there will be any extended downtime.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies