• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Success' 365 Daily Motivational / Inspirational Sayings....

In summary, these are some motivational and inspirational sayings I collected. I would like to compile a list of 365 of them, related to life, business, home, or family. If you know the author of any of these sayings, please let me know and I will add it to the list. Thanks!
I found my book of quotes from a previous home-based business DH and I had. I should be able to get a bunch from there. And I found some titles of targeted collections of quotes - I'm going to check the Borders downstairs to see if they have any of them (I was down there yesterday, but I was in the Business section, and I probably should have been in Reference).

Of course, they are on my Amazon wish list, and my birthday is coming up in August.... hint, hint

It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time. — Sir Winston Churchill

Fear lives in our reptile brains. Are you going to take advice from a lizard? --Martha Beck

When things go wrong don't go with them. -- Elvis Presley

To fly, we have to have resistance. -- Maya Lin, Vietnam Memorial architect

Time is our most valuable asset, yet we tend to waste it, kill it and spend it rather than invest it. -- Jim Rohn

Nothing will work unless you do. -- Maya Angelou

"Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then do what you love to do, in order to have what you want." ~Margaret Young

ooh- I like that one, Rae. I'm adding it to the list for the second edition. I've got the first one essentially done, I just need to convert it from Word to a PDF and design covers. I spent all yesterday morning trying to convert it, and then realized that all I need to do is "print" it from my Mac (they have a print-to-PDF feature standard with OS X). All the PDF converters I tried yesterday on my Windoze machine had problems with non-letter pages.

Cool! I'm really excited about this calendar. I hope to get one for my Director as a thank you when we go to NC and as a Christmas gift for my clustermates.

(If any of my clustermates are reading this, just forget this information. You have no knowledge of what I will be giving for Christmas. None at all.)

The book is up on my Cafe Press site (link in my signature). I followed the guidelines for margins, but some of the boxes around the individual days may be cut off - I'll know for sure when the copy I ordered myself comes in. Which will probaby be in 10 days or so.

I wimped out on the cover, but it'll be open most of the time, anyway. :)

I don;t know if this has been on here yet, I kind of skimmed through:

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is... that little extra.

I love that one...:D

Thanks, Ann. Should I go ahead and order mine or wait until you've gotten yours? Will you possibly be making changes?

Stupid is as Stupid Does~Forest Gump
(Sounds like something KG would say-huh?)

If the lines on the boxes are cut off, I'll be updating it so they are more in the "safe" area of the page. If that doesn't bother you, go ahead and order it. But I'd wait. I should have it in a little over a week and Ill let you know right away if it's OK.

“Life is like a piano….what you get out of it depends on
how you play it.” - Anonymous

“I am a part of all that I have met.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson

“The one real failure in life is the failure to try. But where to start?
The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying
away small stones.” - Anonymous

“What you will be, you are now becoming! What you are is God’s
gift to you; What you make of yourself if your gift to God!”

“You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen.
But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your own souls doing.”

“I shall pass this way but once; any good thing therefore that I can do,
or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.”

“A friend is not a shadow of who is present only when the sun shines. A friend is someone who knows you and likes you in spite of knowing you!”

Another one of my favorites:

You gave one day of your life for today.

Hey Ann, can I request that you add the title to the spine? I'm one of those people that it drives me nuts when there is nothing on the spine and I can't see it when it's on my bookshelf!!! TIA! I am so excited for this book! It would make a cool present when someone joins PC... a membership on here and then the book when they qualify!

Thanks, Ann. I'll wait until I have the all-okay from you.Again, thanks for undertaking this project. You're great!

GourmetGirl said:
Hey Ann, can I request that you add the title to the spine? I'm one of those people that it drives me nuts when there is nothing on the spine and I can't see it when it's on my bookshelf!!! TIA! I am so excited for this book! It would make a cool present when someone joins PC... a membership on here and then the book when they qualify!
I set it up as spiral bound, so there is no spine. It's more to have it bound. I also made it spiral so you can set it in a plate stand or on a desk and it will stay open to the day.

People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing--that's why we recommend it daily.

- Zig Ziglar, motivational speaker

Here are a few that I have:

“Life is a Challenge, Meet it” ~Anonymous

“It is impossible to win the race unless you venture to run, impossible to win the victory unless you dare to battle” ~Anonymous

"You can have anything you want -- if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose."~Abraham Lincoln

And Another:

"When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there." ~ Zig Ziglar

These are great. Thanks, folks. I'm starting a list for a second edition. :)

I just got mine today, and it looks REALLY good! So go ahead and order one if you want it!It's so exciting! I know that it's just a compilation of stuff, not anything that I wrote myself, but I was responsible for putting it together and it's a real book. :D

Last edited:
Ordered mine! I can't wait to get it. Thanks again, Ann, for putting this together for us.

You're welcome. Glad to do it. (Glad I had time to spend at work doing it. ;) )

Got it! It looks wonderful. You do good work, Ann!

Thanks, Rae. I wanted to make it interesing through the use of fonts, but not amatuerish.

Thanks Ann! Once finances get caught up and/or I get to a 8 shows a month schedule that my SD wants me at I will definitely be spending the comission on all your talented stuff! I love it all!

I just wanted to mention today's quote in the calendar (I really like this one)...

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. ~Mahatma Gandhi

Anyone know of a saying about "Goals" or "Dreams"?

Choosing a goal and sticking to it changes everything. ~ Scott Reed

We can do whatever we wish to do provided our wish is strong enough... What do you want most to do? That's what I have to keep asking myself, in the face of difficulties. ~ Katherine Mansfield

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal. ~ Hannah Moore

Aim at heaven and you get earth thrown in; aim at earth and you get neither. ~ C.S. Lewis

" The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." Oprah Winfrey

" You can do anything you wish to do, have anything you wish to have, and be anything you wish to be. You don't know what you can really do until you try. All you have to do is act on your dreams." Belinda Ellsworth

And one more!

"To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities as you do at conclusions." Ben Franklin

Here's today's quote from the CS calendar. It seems particular relevant after Conference.

Nature gave man two ends - one to sit on and one to think with. Ever since then, man's success or failure has been dependent on the one he's used more.
~ George R. Kirkpatrick

I'm not exactly sure how it goes, but I heard it this week...there are three steps to a problem...Impossible, difficult, and done. With God all things are possible!

I don't know who said this one either, but it's one of my favs...never underestimate the power of an underestimated woman!

I was given this one in June and it's proving itself very useful.... especially yesterday and today as I pray about my future with PC and my daycare... "It's important to be flexible, that way you can never be bent out of shape"

Lots of people love to ride with you in the Limo, what you want is somebody who will ride the Bus with you when the Limo Breaks~Oprah WinfreyFor I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.~God (Jer 29:11)That one gets me through many days...:)

Ok- I love your Oprah one!

Funny story- my cluster ended up in a limo at conference. We were going as a group (all the gals there under my SD - 16 of us) to Weber Grill for dinner on Day 1. A couple people were out shopping and on their way there, a few more were at the Palmer House and would be heading to dinner from there. There were 9 of us from the Hilton, and when we got in line for cabs, it was really long. A man approached us, telling us he had a shuttle and would take us wherever we wanted to go for $5 each. That's about how much a cab would have been per person, so we said OK. Imagine our surprise when he led the way to a stretch limo! So of course my Director had to call one of the gals who was at the restaurant already. She didn't believe us until the limo pulled up and we started piling out. ahhh.. good times, good times.

Ann, That's AWESOME!!! What fun!!!

It was. And then because we had a reservation, we got to walk right past all the people waiting for tables and go straight to ours. :D I felt like a celebutante (only smart).

Okay, I've got some awesome news I just have to share! My kids got me a massage for mother's day. They kept asking me when I was going to use it. I told them one day this summer when they were driving me insane, lol. So, Before I left for wave 1 I scheduled it today. Well, I went in for a massage and came out with a BOOKING AND A POSSIBLE RECRUIT!!!!WOOHOOO

Gina what an awesome way to both relax the stress away and work the business!

It was so funny. I figured I go in and maybe fall asleep. That so didn't happen. While my body was relaxed my mind was going a mile a minute, lol.

Today's quote from the calendar:

If you limit your actions in life to things that nobody can possibly find fault with, you will not do much.
~ Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)

Just saw this quote this evening on "Feasting on Asphalt:" Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
~ Albert Einstein

chefann said:
Ok- I love your Oprah one!

Funny story- my cluster ended up in a limo at conference. We were going as a group (all the gals there under my SD - 16 of us) to Weber Grill for dinner on Day 1. A couple people were out shopping and on their way there, a few more were at the Palmer House and would be heading to dinner from there. There were 9 of us from the Hilton, and when we got in line for cabs, it was really long. A man approached us, telling us he had a shuttle and would take us wherever we wanted to go for $5 each. That's about how much a cab would have been per person, so we said OK. Imagine our surprise when he led the way to a stretch limo! So of course my Director had to call one of the gals who was at the restaurant already. She didn't believe us until the limo pulled up and we started piling out. ahhh.. good times, good times.

I had a similary experience when a college group when to Phoenix for a competition. I think about 20 of us went and most of us were going to take a hotel shuttle from the airport to the hotel. There were a few people that just could imagine themselves in a common shuttle, so they insisted on an suv-like cab. No sooner than they had pulled away, we found out the shuttle was not coming - mechanical problems or something. We were all ready to hail a couple cabs when a limo pulled up and the driver offered to drive us to the hotel for some outrageously cheap rate (hotel was 30 minutes from the airport!). We didn't tell our "high-class" peers how we were getting to the hotel, just asked that they meet us outside to help with luggage...
Taking a limo from the airport to the hotel... $10 a person.
Seeing your snotty peers almost faint when you climb out of a stretch limo... Priceless!

<h2>1. What is "Chef Success' 365 Daily Motivational/Inspirational Sayings?"</h2><p>"Chef Success' 365 Daily Motivational/Inspirational Sayings" is a collection of 365 quotes, sayings, and affirmations compiled by Pampered Chef to inspire and motivate individuals in their personal and professional lives.</p><h2>2. Can I use these sayings for both my personal and professional life?</h2><p>Yes, these sayings can be applied to all areas of life, whether it's business, home, family, or personal growth. They are meant to inspire and motivate in any aspect of life.</p><h2>3. Who wrote these sayings?</h2><p>The sayings in "Chef Success' 365 Daily Motivational/Inspirational Sayings" were collected from various sources, including Pampered Chef consultants, employees, and external resources such as Franklin Covey.</p><h2>4. How can I use these sayings?</h2><p>You can use these sayings in different ways, such as reading one each day for daily inspiration, sharing them with friends and family, or keeping them handy for whenever you need a motivational boost.</p><h2>5. Are there any specific sayings for Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>Yes, there are specific sayings related to Pampered Chef and the direct sales business, such as "3 calls a day keeps the bill collector away" and "You earn your money with host coaching, you go to the party to pick it up." These sayings aim to motivate and remind consultants of important practices in their business.</p>

1. What is "Chef Success' 365 Daily Motivational/Inspirational Sayings?"

"Chef Success' 365 Daily Motivational/Inspirational Sayings" is a collection of 365 quotes, sayings, and affirmations compiled by Pampered Chef to inspire and motivate individuals in their personal and professional lives.

2. Can I use these sayings for both my personal and professional life?

Yes, these sayings can be applied to all areas of life, whether it's business, home, family, or personal growth. They are meant to inspire and motivate in any aspect of life.

3. Who wrote these sayings?

The sayings in "Chef Success' 365 Daily Motivational/Inspirational Sayings" were collected from various sources, including Pampered Chef consultants, employees, and external resources such as Franklin Covey.

4. How can I use these sayings?

You can use these sayings in different ways, such as reading one each day for daily inspiration, sharing them with friends and family, or keeping them handy for whenever you need a motivational boost.

5. Are there any specific sayings for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there are specific sayings related to Pampered Chef and the direct sales business, such as "3 calls a day keeps the bill collector away" and "You earn your money with host coaching, you go to the party to pick it up." These sayings aim to motivate and remind consultants of important practices in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies