• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change Over- Who Hasn't Received It?

In summary, Change Over is a quarterly catalog from Pampered Chef that features new and seasonal products. You may not have received it yet due to your consultant not placing an order, shipping delays, or an outdated address. The catalogs are released four times a year for Spring, Summer, Fall, and Holiday seasons. They can also be viewed online, but only consultants can place orders. Products from previous catalogs can still be purchased if available, either online or through a consultant. There is a deadline to place an order for the current catalog, after which the products will no longer be available. This information can be found on the website or by contacting your consultant.
nikkies
Am I the only one? (And I thought I posted this but don't see it so if this is a duplicate, please forgive me :))

I would call HO and check in on it.

wadesgirl said:
I would call HO and check in on it.

Thanks. I did and she said it shipped out yesterday!! Waahoo!!!

Fed Ex showed up at my house at 8:30 last night!!!! I was actually a bit startled. We live in the country and I saw a guy running past my window..... I told my son to go get daddy, and then realized it was Fed Ex.

lesliec said:
Fed Ex showed up at my house at 8:30 last night!!!! I was actually a bit startled. We live in the country and I saw a guy running past my window..... I told my son to go get daddy, and then realized it was Fed Ex.

LOL I would too! I would have let my Boxer out and see who it was!
My boxer knows the fedex and UPS guys so she would have left them come to the door

I'm still waiting. :(

I just got off the phone with Career Solutions and they said a bunch were mailed and would arrive 2/17 (tomorrow). Those I checked on were all new consultants who were signed in January.

mine said it was going to arrive tomorrow but it came today!! Crazy!!

I'm a new consultant (signed in Jan) and I have not gotten mine yet. My recruiter got hers yesterday. We are the "end of the road" (literally you run into the Canyon), so maybe mine is just a little behind.

I signed again on Jan 28, and got mine yesterday....Yip yeeeeeeeeee I love the new products.

I just got mine yesterday (2/17). I signed on Jan 12.

I got mine yesterday. :)

Related to Change Over- Who Hasn't Received It?

1. What is "Change Over" and why haven't I received it yet?

Change Over is a quarterly catalog that features new and seasonal products from Pampered Chef. The reason you may not have received it yet could be due to a few reasons: your consultant may not have placed an order for it yet, there could be a delay in shipping, or your address may be outdated in our system.

2. How often do you release a new Change Over catalog?

Change Over catalogs are released every quarter, meaning four times a year. Our current seasons are Spring, Summer, Fall, and Holiday.

3. Can I view the Change Over catalog online?

Yes, you can view the Change Over catalog on our website under the "New Products" section. However, please note that only consultants can place orders for these products.

4. Can I still purchase items from previous Change Over catalogs?

Yes, you can still purchase items from previous Change Over catalogs as long as they are still available. Our consultants may also have some of these products in stock, so it's always best to check with them.

5. Is there a deadline to place an order for the current Change Over catalog?

Yes, the current Change Over catalog has a set order deadline. This information can be found on our website or by contacting your consultant. After the deadline, the products from the current Change Over catalog will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
ilovpc
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Kim Cooney
  • Pampered Chef Support Group