• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change Background Color on Vistaprint Postcard Template - Quick Guide

I was just copying someone's Wish List card from here. The front says "Your wish list could be free!" and the back just has lines for people to write their lists on. Pretty simple.No, the funny thing is I think I was the one you were copying from (not that I came up with the idea, it is recycled). I never thought about making it more colorful...Maybe! The HWC gift basket thingie?? Was that you?!
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm trying to make a quick postcard starting with a blank template. How do I change the background colour? Normally there's a colour pallette to the left, but it's not there when you start from blank...

Anyone?

TIA!

is there a line that says "advance editing". Click that and it should show you all the options.

Hmmm there's no advanced editing button this way. Weird!

Sometimes when you are using a free card, the advanced editing option goes away.

You can add an image and then choose their designs. Then type in what color you are looking for, and then search through the designs. Crop one you like the look of the background, and then stretch it over the card. Of course that is if you have the option of adding an image.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Sometimes when you are using a free card, the advanced editing option goes away.

You can add an image and then choose their designs. Then type in what color you are looking for, and then search through the designs. Crop one you like the look of the background, and then stretch it over the card. Of course that is if you have the option of adding an image.

I do have that option so I'll go ahead and do that. Thanks!!

Glad to be of help. Of course now you are going to have to share what you came up with... he he he...

Haha I was just copying someone's Wish List card from here. The front says "Your wish list could be free!" and the back just has lines for people to write their lists on. Pretty simple.

No, the funny thing is I think I was the one you were copying from (not that I came up with the idea, it is recycled). I never thought about making it more colorful...

BlessedWifeMommy said:
No, the funny thing is I think I was the one you were copying from (not that I came up with the idea, it is recycled). I never thought about making it more colorful...

Haha maybe! The HWC gift basket thingie?? Was that you?! HAHA

1. What is Vistaprint?

Vistaprint is an online printing service that offers a wide range of customizable products for personal and professional use, such as business cards, marketing materials, apparel, and more.

2. How do I use Vistaprint for my Pampered Chef business?

Vistaprint offers a variety of products that can be customized with your Pampered Chef logo and information, such as business cards, flyers, and banners. You can easily upload your logo and design your own products or choose from their pre-designed templates.

3. Can I get discounts on Vistaprint products as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants can receive exclusive discounts on Vistaprint products through our partnership with them. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website and log in to your consultant account to access the discount code.

4. How long does it take to receive my Vistaprint order?

The delivery time for Vistaprint orders varies depending on the shipping method and the product you have ordered. In general, most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days, but you can choose expedited shipping for faster delivery.

5. Can I return or exchange my Vistaprint order?

Vistaprint has a satisfaction guarantee policy, so if you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can request a return or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Simply contact Vistaprint's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denarella
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies