• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First $5K Month with 7 Successful Shows in February!

In summary, Heather had a great month and is at her all time high. She is close to reaching her best show total and is excited for her upcoming trip to National Conference. Thanks to all of the participants for having great months and congratulations to Diana on her new promotion.
heat123
Silver Member
I did 7 shows this month and am at my all time high:D . Closing some where in the $5k range (waiting for 3 hosts to submit their orders by saturday)!!! Yeay- double pts and paycheck!!! I hope you all had a great Feb!!!

Go Heather! Great month!

Congrats Heather on a new personal BEST!! Great Job!:D

Congrats on a great month, Heather!! Keep goin'!!!

WOW! $5K
I wish I knew what $1250 was like.
Great job Heather.

YAY! Good for you girl!
I wish that was an easy thing to do so I could do it too!
WOW I'd love to pay off some bills with $1200...

Great job!!!

Congrats & enjoy that paycheck:D :cool:

Congrats, Heather!!

I, too, had my first $5000 month - $5199 to be exact and my new highest show - $1717. :D

Marg said:
Congrats, Heather!!

I, too, had my first $5000 month - $5199 to be exact and my new highest show - $1717. :D
Wow we will be really close! I am at $5111 ish and still need 1 more host order and a few guest orders and my highest show at $1703!!;)

heat123 said:
Wow we will be really close! I am at $5111 ish and still need 1 more host order and a few guest orders and my highest show at $1703!!;)
You'll have to change your best show total!!! You're on fire!:D

heat123 said:

That is FABULOUS!!!!! Dont you just LOVE beating an all time HIGH!!!! CONGRATS to both of you......sniff sniff...I'm soooooooooo proud;)

Thanks Ginger! :)

Becky- you look great in PINK!!

Wow how awesome!! You guys rock, & double points!!

gilliandanielle said:
Becky- you look great in PINK!!
Awwww, thanks! How nice of you to notice!:D Woo hoo!

Congratulations to all of you who had such great months! Way to Go!

pamperedbecky said:
Awwww, thanks! How nice of you to notice!:D Woo hoo!
ONLY 500 more till my pink star!!

Congrats to you!!! I just finished my highest month ever too!!! Over $4,000!!!! And, I promoted to Future Director in February with my 2nd recruit!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for a $5000 month very soon. My business in on FIRE!!!
:D :D :D :D

dianafeller said:
Congrats to you!!! I just finished my highest month ever too!!! Over $4,000!!!! And, I promoted to Future Director in February with my 2nd recruit!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for a $5000 month very soon. My business in on FIRE!!!

Congrats Diana! That is AWESOME on promoting!!! Keep going, it sounds like you have a momentum going on!!!:D

Thanks Kristi - I am soooooo excited!!! I will be taking my very firt trip to National Conference this year. I can't wait. Fingers are crossed to walk as director. I am so nervous to make that kind of goal!!!!

dianafeller said:
Awesome for you, keep up your momentum!!! Congrats!

Wow! That is fantastic. What a great check that will be.

Thanks !!! I appreciate the support!!!! I am soooooooo in need of it.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Congrats that is awesome. My director had a 10,000 month back in November or October and had 19!!! shows booked for January. I need to get on the ball like you ladies.

Related to Celebrating My First $5K Month with 7 Successful Shows in February!

1. How did you achieve your first $5K month with Pampered Chef?

It took a lot of hard work and dedication, but I focused on consistently booking parties, building relationships with customers, and promoting our high-quality products. I also took advantage of the company's training and support resources to improve my skills and strategies.

2. What products or promotions did you find most successful in reaching your goal?

I found that our kitchen tools bundles and seasonal promotions were very popular among my customers. I also used social media to showcase our products and offer exclusive discounts and giveaways. Additionally, I offered personalized cooking classes and workshops which helped increase sales.

3. How long did it take for you to reach your first $5K month?

It varies for each consultant, but for me, it took about 6 months of consistent effort and building my customer base. It's important to remember that success with Pampered Chef is not instant, but with persistence and determination, it is achievable.

4. What advice do you have for someone who wants to achieve their first $5K month with Pampered Chef?

My biggest advice would be to stay consistent and never give up. Continuously book parties, build relationships with your customers, and utilize the resources and support offered by the company. Also, don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try new strategies to reach your goal.

5. How has reaching your first $5K month impacted your business with Pampered Chef?

It has been a huge confidence booster and has motivated me to continue growing my business. It has also opened up new opportunities, such as leadership roles and higher commissions. Overall, it has been a great milestone in my Pampered Chef journey and has driven me to set even bigger goals for the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • Bren706