• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating ChefRobins & melly82's Special Day

In summary, "Celebrating ChefRobins & melly82's Special Day" is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the accomplishments of two top consultants. It will take place on [date] at [location] and will feature guest speakers, recognition of the consultants' achievements, and updates from Pampered Chef. The event is invitation-only, but will be live streamed for those who cannot attend. Stay updated through official Pampered Chef channels.
raebates
Staff member
ChefRobins & melly82, I hope you both have a wonderful, pampered day!

Happy Happy Birthday!!!:)

Yes, Happy Birthday!!!! (I'm so bad at checking those!)

A man asked his wife, "What would you most like for your birthday?" She said, "I'd love to be ten again."
On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a theme park. He put her on every ride in the park, the Death Slide, The Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear. Everything there was, she had a go.
She staggered out of the theme park five hours later, her head reeling and her stomach upside down. Into McDonald's they went, where she was given a Double Big Mac with extra fries and a strawberry shake. Then off to a movie theater, more burgers, popcorn, cola and sweets. At last she staggered home with her husband and collapsed into bed.
Her husband leaned over and asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being ten again?"
One eye opened and she groaned, "Actually I meant dress size."

Happy Birthday!!

Haooy Birthday to You!! Have a great one. I loved the story from Darby.

Happy Birthday to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Related to Celebrating ChefRobins & melly82's Special Day

1. What is "Celebrating ChefRobins & melly82's Special Day"?

"Celebrating ChefRobins & melly82's Special Day" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to honor and celebrate the achievements of two of our top consultants, ChefRobins and melly82.

2. When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. More details will be provided closer to the date of the event.

3. Can anyone attend the event?

Unfortunately, the event is by invitation only and is limited to Pampered Chef consultants. However, we will be live streaming the event for those who are unable to attend in person.

4. What can we expect at the event?

The event will feature special guest speakers, recognition of ChefRobins and melly82's achievements, and exciting announcements and updates from Pampered Chef. There will also be opportunities for networking and celebrating with fellow consultants.

5. How can I stay updated on the event?

All updates and information about the event will be shared through our official Pampered Chef channels, including our website, social media pages, and email newsletters. Make sure to follow us to stay updated!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy