• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Baby #3: A Mom of Boys!

In summary, as a busy mom of three boys, it can be challenging to find time to cook. Some easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for busy moms include one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker meals. Involving your boys in the cooking process not only teaches them valuable skills but also allows for quality time together. For healthy snacks, options like fruit and nut butter sandwiches, homemade trail mix, and veggie and hummus cups are great for growing boys. To simplify meal prep for a family of five, planning ahead and batch cooking are key. Essential kitchen tools for cooking with young boys include kid-friendly knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a non-slip cutting board.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Anyone have any PC logo maternity shirts or wear... xl... I am about 5 months prego.. expecting my 1st boy... i have 2 girls...so excited... due in late july :)

Good luck...I posted something about 1.5 wks ago and haven't heard anything. My dad's girlfriend has a sewing machine that does embroidery, so I may just have her put something on a few shirts for me. I refuse to pay $40 or so for a shirt that I won't wear very long!

If you find one, maybe you can sell it to me after you are done with it in July!!

BTW- Congrats on your little boy!

Gillian had one I know. I was suppose to have gotten it but something must have happened b/c I never got it. I am sure with her hectic life, she just forgot! Or I made was suppose to done something first and I forgot! Who knows! HAHA!!! :D

Y'all could PM her and see if she still has it. With only 8 weeks left, I don't really need it now.

Have yall tried Ebay? I never did.

thanks will check

I have one and I think it is a XL. I will find it. How about 5.00 plus shipping???

nicki25 said:
I have one and I think it is a XL. I will find it. How about 5.00 plus shipping???
Nicki...I just PM'd you!

Related to Celebrating Baby #3: A Mom of Boys!

What are some easy recipes for busy moms with three boys?

As a busy mom of three boys, I understand the struggle of finding time to cook. Some easy and delicious recipes that I recommend are one-pot meals like chicken and vegetable stir-fry, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker meals. These recipes require minimal prep time and clean-up, making them perfect for busy moms!

How can I involve my boys in the cooking process?

Involving your boys in the cooking process is a great way to teach them valuable skills and spend quality time together. Some ideas include having them help with simple tasks like measuring ingredients, stirring, and assembling ingredients. You can also let them choose a recipe and assist in meal planning.

What are some fun and healthy snacks for growing boys?

Growing boys need healthy snacks to keep them energized throughout the day. Some fun and healthy options include fruit and nut butter sandwiches, homemade trail mix, veggie and hummus cups, and yogurt parfaits with fresh fruit. These snacks are not only nutritious but also easy to prepare.

How can I simplify meal prep for a family of five?

Meal prep can be overwhelming when cooking for a family of five. My top tip is to plan meals ahead of time and batch cook whenever possible. This means cooking large portions and freezing leftovers for later use. You can also try using a slow cooker or instant pot to save time and make meal prep easier.

What are some essential kitchen tools for cooking with young boys?

Cooking with young boys can be messy, but having the right tools can make it easier and more fun. Some essential kitchen tools include kid-friendly knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a non-slip cutting board. These tools are safe for kids to use and will help make the cooking process smoother.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • KellyTheChef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • elizabethby