• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating: 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping!

In summary, Jennifer has been working hard to get her business going and has made progress. However, she is still far from reaching the level she wants to be at. She has one more show this week and plans on making next month better. She is currently at level 1, which includes earning two new sharp fall products.
Lori,

Wow...almost 6000 in sales. That is wonderful. Good for you. I' m at 3200 right now with another 1000 show to close and that is it for the month. Not bad for my first few months. I"m just so excited to get free products. Right now I have three parties on the books for July with the potential for 1 more and maybe two catalog shows. I am hoping all pull through and give me 3000 for more free product. I find I get greedy the closer I get to more free stuff, lol.

Keep selling everyone!!!!

I did my forst ever $1K catalog show with 10 people collecting $100 each. I only had 7 hostessess finish, but the show's sitting at $1189.77!!!!!!! Coupled with the little over $300 I had earlier in the month and another catty show I close tomorrow, I think I'm going to get to level 1! (I misssed it by about $500 for spring, it killed me to buy those samples!). YIPPEE!

PS--I'm in AWE of you gals that are hitting the $6K mark! You're my idols!

Got 2 shows in for 2 free products. I won't make $1500 but still aiming for a $1000 month.

Everyone's doing great.

Congratulations on that $1000+ catalog sale. I'm hoping to give one of those a try someday.

Good Luck to everyone!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Well, with my show tonight, I still need $97 to make the $3k!! I'll do it especially by July 5th!!!

I'm so excited because I really didn't think I'd get to the $3k level!!! Yeah!!!:D

Well, my host is still collecting orders (It's a co-hosted show) but the one host placed her order and she's spending $220 ($155 is with the 25% discount) so I've reached my $3k!! I honestly with everything I've been through this month can't believe I did it!!

So, right now, I have $3063 in sales..:D We do have until July 5 to turn these shows in, right?:confused:

Yes Kristi, July 5th, but don't push your deadline...you know what happens when you cut it close! ;)

janetupnorth said:
Yes Kristi, July 5th, but don't push your deadline...you know what happens when you cut it close! ;)

LOLOLOL!! Yes, too well! :rolleyes: I will probably be submitting this on July 1st!

PampMomof3 said:
LOLOLOL!! Yes, too well! :rolleyes: I will probably be submitting this on July 1st!

Even though I won't make $1500, I'm pushing ALL my shows to close by Saturday night.

Don't forget the Holiday and it may be hard to get intouh with people , so plan to close before the 5th if you can

yup, I'm giving my last couple of shows till the 3rd, so hopefully I'll get them all in, in plenty of time, I hate the end of the month crunch to close shows, gah

I just submitted my last show for June... I ended up with $4,680 in sales... I was shooting for the $6000 goal though.... Oh well... I hope I get lots of cool things!!

Hey Pamperedchef OK LA MS.... :D
What is your name? ;)

pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS said:
I just submitted my last show for June... I ended up with $4,680 in sales... I was shooting for the $6000 goal though.... Oh well... I hope I get lots of cool things!!

Congratulations!

pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS said:
that is still sooooo awesome! You will still get get a lot of great stuff!
I was thinking that I was only going to make level 2 (1500) but after last night show which is sitting at 800.00 (wahooo!) with her collecting outside orders which she is realllllly goooood at! (past host) And my show tonight I now believe I might make the next level! I hope so!:D

I'm so excited. I have two shows that are getting ready to close within the next two days. Why am I excited you ask??? Well...both have higher commissionable sales right now than my Best Show. I'll be updating that soon.

I love Pampered Chef. Hopefully Guam will bring me as much luck as CT has.

That's great Erin! Looking forward to seeing your new 'best show'. :)

Thanks me too!!!! I'm hoping for $1200...that isn't too much more...but I am still happy with it.

So my new best show is $1140...I'll take that.

I finished the June sellathon at $4400. It's funny. I never even thought I would sell that much..granted it is my first month with shows but the more I sold the more I wanted to sell.

I have 4 cooking shows and 2 possible catalog shows for July. Now I am really trying to go for the $3000 for July for some new products.

Am I greedy?

I just went over $1500 with my was-two-plus-a-couple-of-extra-orders-turned-into-one show!

I was trying to find where it tells about the July 5 extension on the co website or however we were notified ... can anyone point me in the right direction? Were only directors informed and the info was supposed to trickle down to us?

MomToEli said:
I just went over $1500 with my was-two-plus-a-couple-of-extra-orders-turned-into-one show!

I was trying to find where it tells about the July 5 extension on the co website or however we were notified ... can anyone point me in the right direction? Were only directors informed and the info was supposed to trickle down to us?
It's in the "fine print" at the bottom of the Sell-A-Thon flyer. :)

pamperedbecky said:
It's in the "fine print" at the bottom of the Sell-A-Thon flyer. :)

Cool. Thankyouverymuch ...

Always read the fine print- that's where deadlines and other tricky stuff will be. :)

<h2>What is the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?</h2><p>The 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn $6000 in free products by hosting a party in the month of June.</p><h2>How do I qualify for the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?</h2><p>To qualify for the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion, you must host a party in June with a minimum sales total of $6000. This can be a combination of online or in-person orders.</p><h2>What products can I choose from with the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?</h2><p>With the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion, you can choose from any of our new Fall products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.</p><h2>How long do I have to redeem my free products from the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?</h2><p>You have until the end of June to redeem your free products from the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion. After that, the offer will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem your free products.</p><h2>What level have I achieved so far in the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?</h2><p>If you have hosted a party in June and reached the minimum sales total of $6000, you have achieved the highest level in the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion and are eligible to redeem $6000 in free products.</p>

What is the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?

The 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn $6000 in free products by hosting a party in the month of June.

How do I qualify for the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?

To qualify for the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion, you must host a party in June with a minimum sales total of $6000. This can be a combination of online or in-person orders.

What products can I choose from with the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?

With the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion, you can choose from any of our new Fall products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

How long do I have to redeem my free products from the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?

You have until the end of June to redeem your free products from the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion. After that, the offer will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem your free products.

What level have I achieved so far in the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?

If you have hosted a party in June and reached the minimum sales total of $6000, you have achieved the highest level in the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion and are eligible to redeem $6000 in free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchriste65
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies