• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating: 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping!

In summary, Jennifer has been working hard to get her business going and has made progress. However, she is still far from reaching the level she wants to be at. She has one more show this week and plans on making next month better. She is currently at level 1, which includes earning two new sharp fall products.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
OK I have 6000.00 in for JUNE whoo whoo I'm going to get all thee new Fall products .

What level have ou gotten so far ?

Great job. I had two shows cancel. I have one more show this week. I hope I'll make level 1. I plan on making next month better.

Way to go!!

(hanging head in shame) I am so not worthy to even post on your thread!! During this awful month I will be ever so lucky to pull out level 1, but atleast i will get the 2 shows in.

Great job on getting the 6k, any words of advice for us still trying to get our business going?:D :D

Excellent job! How many shows? Spill the stats! :D

Right now I'm at $1375 with two catalog shows closing yet this week. At the least I'll be at Level 2. I don't feel badly about that, since I just finished up my first 30 days.

I am happy I got level 1!
I was hoping to make it to level 2, but 2 shows didn't come through...oh well.

I was shocked with a $894 show this past weekend, which got me to $2000, without anymore shows to go. I would love to make level 2, but not sure if I can do it in a week...I might throw an open house together for this weekend, but I don't think I could get $1000 out of it... :(

Actually Jennifer you'd be at level 3 with $1000 more in sales. Because level 1 was to submit 2 shows get 2 new sharp fall products and level 2 was $1500 and you get $125 in product as well! I am with you, I have 2 shows this week and I'm hoping to make it to $3000~ I wish you luck!:)

Well, I was hoping that the expo I had on Saturday would make me close to level 3. Not a chance. However, I have earned level 2, so I'm not too unhappy.(I'm also holding with my personal goal of at least $2,000 every month. Yippee!)

MissChef said:
Actually Jennifer you'd be at level 3 with $1000 more in sales. Because level 1 was to submit 2 shows get 2 new sharp fall products and level 2 was $1500 and you get $125 in product as well! I am with you, I have 2 shows this week and I'm hoping to make it to $3000~ I wish you luck!:)

This is another Jennifer. I had never thought about it like that!

Good luck with getting to $3K. That is SO WHAT I WANTED, but it is not going to happen for me. I will get to the $1500 though.

If I can get a show that I have booked on the 30th to close by the deadline then I will have Level one. I was going to do a bunch of running around today and dropping off catalogs and to see if anyone wanted to do a catalog show, but I am all out! I hate it when I don't pay close enough attention to my supplies!

sfdavis918 said:
If I can get a show that I have booked on the 30th to close by the deadline then I will have Level one. I was going to do a bunch of running around today and dropping off catalogs and to see if anyone wanted to do a catalog show, but I am all out! I hate it when I don't pay close enough attention to my supplies!

Offer them an incentive to close it by then. I offered mine a free SB for closing by the 28th to give me plenty of time to submit. You could do a bigger product since you are needing it to close on the same night.

And if you add it to the host order then you get to use their discount and make commission on it, so, it would really cost less than what you think.

I am hoping to get to 3000 by the end of the month I am only 600 away with a catty show and 1 show to close I am planning on getting on the phone to see if anyone will help me out.

I have level one. Disapointed as two of my shows only made little over $200 in sales. Hoping for a better July.

I am about $25 away from the $1500 level with a show this Wednesday. So I'll hit the $1500 level. I was really hoping for the $3000 level & should have hit it had my shows been anywhere near my show average! Oh well, some free products are better than no free products!

I am soo close to level 2 I can taste it! I think I am about $45-50 away and if I have to I will place a personal order for it- if my host can't reach it after her order!?? Whoo hooo For sell a thon!

Great job on the $6,000!! My goal was $3,000 but my 6 shows were wimpy! I will be lucky to get $1500!!

Awesome Doreen! My goal was 6K, but it was a tough month keeping shows on the books. I"m still hopeful that I'll make 3K....thank goodness for that July 5 extension!:cool:

I'm so thankful that I (should) hit $1500. This is, of course, with a $150 show pending (declined credit card - host says it'll be good on the second).

Great Job Ladies!!!!

Keep selling.

Right now I am at $2200 and I still have a show that is already at $800 to put in and another show on Wednesday. Permitting nothing strange happens I should be over $3000...although that $6000 is a little too far away. I'm psyched... this is my second month selling but my first month of doing any parties (long story). I'm hoping for the $3000 for July even though I am going back to Guam on the 23rd.

Good Luck to everyone

Way to go, Erin! That's great! :D

pamperedgirl3 said:
I am about $25 away from the $1500 level with a show this Wednesday. So I'll hit the $1500 level. I was really hoping for the $3000 level & should have hit it had my shows been anywhere near my show average! Oh well, some free products are better than no free products![/QUOTE]

my thoughts exactly!!:D :D

Congrats everyone - I was happy getting 2 shows in and I just got back from a weeklong vacation to South Dakota today - it was beautiful out there but I'm very happy to be home - we drove from Illinois! I have nothing else for June but that's okay - at least I'll get the two sharp new fall products!:)

well you call it luck that only 1 show canceled this month , I had 9 shows and 1 caddy all good ones i also had a wedding shower on Sat that is at 1400 and not closed yet .

well it all started back last Sept I wanted to do alot more shows and from there I just kept up the with 8-10 shows a month I did not make TPC cause I planned a bit late a blew Jan and Feb . but I will kill myself if I don't get the CRUISE ........ I really try to book 2 month in advance right now I am booking Aug and Sept I even have 2 in Oct already

This took a while to do for a long time I just about made 3000. . Big problen I have is I cant get anyone to sign , my director say it will now start to come . they sign the stay a while the leave I have gotten 10 or so to sign now only have 2 ... You all souh like you love what you do and that is the bigist thing that will help I LOVE WHAT I DO

Doreen,

That sounds like a good month for you!!!! You will find people...just keep up what you are doing!!!!

I am from CT also...my husband and I are living in Guam(military) but I am originally from CT and am here right now doing my second and third month of the business. I go back to Guam at the end of July.

Erin
where in Ct are you from I am in North Haven just outside of New haven . If Tou ever getto one of the KICK OFFS they are held in Farmington Ct in aug and then again in feb . they are great maybe will meet.

I'm from Waterford (near Mystic) right off of 95. I won't be here in Aug but if I'm here for feb. I'll definitely go. That would be alot of fun.

Keep selling girls. June is almost done and we have a whole other month to sell and get product.

Question: If you make Level 2 (that's the $300 of product) do you get Level 1 also or is Level 2 the same thing as Level 1 plus more product? Sorry, that sounded confusing. Plus, I know if you have the two shows you get the two new sharp products.

Thanks,

Any ideas what the $125 in free fall products are? Who has ideas about what the two knives will be?

Julie

Man can you say BUMMER! My host called today all excited she reached the $400 level, well I go to pick up her packet to close and a guest cancels a $70 order, so not only was she REALLY bummed to get dumped to the $300 level but there went my chance of SAT level 2! :( The only way I can get to it, is if a MIA catty hosts pulls through with at least $70 in orders or $150 min to qualify!

OH MY GOSH!!!! I'm so excited!!! I have $3,218.12 right now with a catty show adding a few more orders and then I think Im done this month! This by far is my record summer ever in only one month. I usually can't do that in 3 months time in the summer. Last year I had just had knee surgery and submitted about $200. Most I think I have EVER done in the summer in one month was maybe $1250 MAYBE! July should look awesome too!

Yes if you get level 2 you also get level 1 and so on,
Then when the sample packs come out you can get what you don't have. Some times they even have them as individual items not as a whole alot together.

Another thought you can do is plan a show for yourself in Sept as a Show off the New fall products ( open house ect ) and YOU AS THE HOST can get the free products , thats a way so you don't have to spend the money .

chefjwr said:
Any ideas what the $125 in free fall products are? Who has ideas about what the two knives will be?

Julie

I'm thinking that the knives could be a variation of the cheaper color coated forged knives.... I'm hoping not though:D

The $125, in my guess, would be the basic stuff that gets redesigned & some new products.

jenniferknapp said:
I'm thinking that the knives could be a variation of the cheaper color coated forged knives.... I'm hoping not though:D

The $125, in my guess, would be the basic stuff that gets redesigned & some new products.

I'm actually really hoping that the mini santoku knife evolves into a Forged Cutlery knife! I love the size of that knife, and find myself using it everyday! I had to buy a 2nd one, because I use it so much!
The large Santoku knife is just too much knife for me for most projects. I have smaller hands, and it's just too big for me to control.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm actually really hoping that the mini santoku knife evolves into a Forged Cutlery knife! I love the size of that knife, and find myself using it everyday! I had to buy a 2nd one, because I use it so much!
The large Santoku knife is just too much knife for me for most projects. I have smaller hands, and it's just too big for me to control.

I would like a mini santoku as well...but just not color coated:rolleyes:

jenniferknapp said:
I would like a mini santoku as well...but just not color coated:rolleyes:
That's why I'm hoping it grows up to be a mini FORGED CUTLERY knife!:D

I am going to ASSUME that the 2 new knives are additions to the Forged Cutlery line - since right now it's the only line on sale in August - why would they muddy that up by adding cheap knives as part of the host bonus choices? (oh please, oh please, oh please let me be right!)

Although, usually when there's a "submit 2" promo, the value of the freebie is $40 or less. So the average price of the 2 sharp products is probably $20 each. That points to the color-coated. (This is just speculation.)

chefann said:
Although, usually when there's a "submit 2" promo, the value of the freebie is $40 or less. So the average price of the 2 sharp products is probably $20 each. That points to the color-coated. (This is just speculation.)
Last year (although that was the cluster challenge - STILL a sore spot for me - LET it go Becky!) the "submit 2 shows in June" promo was the Santoku Knife......I guess that is why I was hoping for more forged cutlery this year - PC trying to redeem last years FIASCO!

That's true! I forgot about that one, because my cluster was so far from reaching it there was no point....

In LESS THAN 2 WEEKS (!) we will know for sure!

I am getting more excited every day!

Right now, I need $552 to have $3000 in sales for the month. I'm closing two shows out this weekend, and I'm also doing a phone/email sell a thon on Friday.

I'm going to hold the sell a thon orders to count towards July, if the other two shows pull me thru.

Hoping, hoping, hoping...

I should get to the $3000 at any rate, though.

angmillar said:
I'm going to hold the sell a thon orders to count towards July, if the other two shows pull me thru.

Hoping, hoping, hoping...

But then they have to be dated as July shows to count for the July sell a thon.

DebbieJ said:
But then they have to be dated as July shows to count for the July sell a thon.

Oh yeah... I meant to say that I'm hoping to hold my email-phone sale orders for July. I'm thinking my final two June shows will pull me through to $3000, then I can submit my phone/email sale orders as my first July show.

Of course, I'm being optimistic that I will actually get enough in sales from my phone sale to actually make a show out of it...

chefann said:
This is true most of the time, but look at July's submit 2 show incentive. I think, now I could be wrong here (though that doesn't happen much! LOL!:D ), that a peice of cookware will mean the executive and there is only one peice of cookware under 90, and it's already in existence! Unless they make us a really cute small saucepan! And I don't consider the girll press as a peice of cookware! It's a cookware accessory but I can't cook in it, so it's not a peice of cookware to me anyway!
So, who knows it could be really good! Let's hope!

ChefBeckyD said:
In LESS THAN 2 WEEKS (!) we will know for sure!

I am getting more excited every day!
Rub it in, why dont you! :D We (wave 3) are still at closer to 3 weeks! Not fair! ~ sorry, having my own little temper tantrum!:p :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:
MissChef said:
Rub it in, why dont you! :D We (wave 3) are still at closer to 3 weeks! Not fair! ~ sorry, having my own little temper tantrum!:p :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

This is the first time that I have been able to go to Wave 1 - so I am extra excited! I think my cluster was in wave 1 the yr I had my baby, but other than that, when I've gone, I've always been in Wave 2 or 3!

Although, timing wise, I prefer wave 2 - then I only have to deal with 2 days of child care!

I'm at 3200 submitted right now, but have a ton of shows yet left to close, should make the 6k needed, certainly by July 5th.

Well, with my show tonight, I still need $97 to make the $3k!! I'll do it especially by July 5th!!!

I'm so excited because I really didn't think I'd get to the $3k level!!! Yeah!!!:D

Congrats Kristi! What a way to top off a crazy June for you! Just think... you'll now have 2 sets of those $3k products! woo-hoo!

I know, right!! I'm excited!!!:D

wooooo hoooooo

Thanks Deb!! Why are we still up?:cool:

<h2>What is the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?</h2><p>The 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn $6000 in free products by hosting a party in the month of June.</p><h2>How do I qualify for the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?</h2><p>To qualify for the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion, you must host a party in June with a minimum sales total of $6000. This can be a combination of online or in-person orders.</p><h2>What products can I choose from with the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?</h2><p>With the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion, you can choose from any of our new Fall products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.</p><h2>How long do I have to redeem my free products from the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?</h2><p>You have until the end of June to redeem your free products from the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion. After that, the offer will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem your free products.</p><h2>What level have I achieved so far in the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?</h2><p>If you have hosted a party in June and reached the minimum sales total of $6000, you have achieved the highest level in the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion and are eligible to redeem $6000 in free products.</p>

What is the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?

The 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn $6000 in free products by hosting a party in the month of June.

How do I qualify for the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?

To qualify for the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion, you must host a party in June with a minimum sales total of $6000. This can be a combination of online or in-person orders.

What products can I choose from with the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?

With the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion, you can choose from any of our new Fall products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

How long do I have to redeem my free products from the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?

You have until the end of June to redeem your free products from the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion. After that, the offer will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem your free products.

What level have I achieved so far in the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion?

If you have hosted a party in June and reached the minimum sales total of $6000, you have achieved the highest level in the 6000.00 for New Fall Shopping promotion and are eligible to redeem $6000 in free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchriste65
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies