• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CC Fliers Update: Delayed Release Date Confirmed

In summary, the updated August flyer is on Consultants Corner, but there is no mention of a booking blitz.
kisrae
Gold Member
Does anyone know when the fliers should be updated on CC? I've been waiting to download them and their not ready. Wasn't it today?

Ida - on CC, click on the "National Conference" button on the left (under the picture of Marla and Nancy) - that's where the updated flyers are for August Host Special and the Recruiting promo. There is also an August Booking Blitz challenge that wasn't even announced!

Oh, and the note on that page says we won't see the Sept & Oct. specials on CC until 8/1, as well as the CN.

cathyskitchen said:
Ida - on CC, click on the "National Conference" button on the left (under the picture of Marla and Nancy) - that's where the updated flyers are for August Host Special and the Recruiting promo. There is also an August Booking Blitz challenge that wasn't even announced!
What's the August Booking Blitz? I'm just not seeing those words anywhere.

Anybody else want to point us in the right direction to find this August Booking Blitz special? I haven't seen it yet. (and can't find it)

Cool! Thanks for the heads up!

where did you find this flier on Consultants Corner? That is not only the updated August one but it has a challenge for a blitz on it.

Thanks for posting the link. I still can't find it on Consultant's Corner on my own?! Only the updated August special, without the challenge.

They removed the one with the booking blitz and replaced it with one that had no booking blitz mentioned. No one is sure what happened - Janet has contacted HO and is awaiting an answer (she posted about it in another thread).

Related to CC Fliers Update: Delayed Release Date Confirmed

1. What is the reason for the delay in the CC Fliers update?

The delay in the CC Fliers update is due to technical issues that our team is currently working on resolving. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. When can we expect the CC Fliers update to be available?

We are working hard to resolve the technical issues and hope to have the CC Fliers update available within the next week. We appreciate your patience during this time.

3. Will the delay affect the quality of the CC Fliers update?

No, the delay will not affect the quality of the CC Fliers update. Our team is still working diligently to ensure that the update meets our high standards and delivers a great experience for our customers.

4. Can I still use the old version of CC Fliers while waiting for the update?

Yes, the old version of CC Fliers is still available for use. However, we recommend updating to the new version once it becomes available for the best experience.

5. Is there a way to be notified when the CC Fliers update is available?

Yes, you can sign up for email notifications on our website to be notified when the CC Fliers update is available. You can also follow us on social media for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AbbyCookn4U
  • chefallison53
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
2 3
Replies
Views
RaggedyAunt