• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cattys Wanted: Looking for Extra for Season Finish

In summary, Debbie has a partially used pack of cattys that she is leaving for conference in the morning. She is also willing to sell her extra cattys for $11 + shipping.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I need some extra cattys to finish out the season. I hate to order more if someone has some they want to get rid of. Thanks!

I have a partially used pack (22 I think) that are unstamped. I'm leaving for conference in the morning but if you can wait, I can send them when I get back. Let me know! I don't know what price or shipping!

I have some, they are unopened packs of 25. I have either 2 or 3 extras. Let me know if you are still interested. I'll do $11 + Shipping. I also have some unstamped order forms if anyone is interested.

My zip is 75068.

I'm heading to bed, but I'll get you a price in the morning. How many packs would you like? Have a good evening!

No prob - I should be going to bed also! (but am not).

I would like 2. Thanks!

jessica did you get what you needed? i have a ton that i am not going to use

Jessica
I have 2 unopened packs and I'm in Forney probably not very far if you didn't want to pay shipping

I have a ton I am not going to use either. I leave for conference today. Did you already get what you needed?

Teresa Lynn said:
Jessica
I have 2 unopened packs and I'm in Forney probably not very far if you didn't want to pay shipping

I still think you're about 1 1/2 hours from me. I live WAY north, by Frisco.

I also have an unopened pack of 25 if you need some. :)

Jessica I PMed you with shipping options :) Let me know!

I have one unopened pack of 25 $8 + $9.80 shipping. PM me if you want them!

I have two brand new packs of cattys.

One for $10 + $4 media mail shipping = $14

or

Two for $18 + $6.50 media mail shipping = $24.50

Debbie :D

I got two packs coming. Thanks all!

I should of thought of this instead of buying a pack...

Yeah, it looks like a lot of people have tons. This "season" I took the leap and ordered 100. Thats a lot for me because my year (2008) started out VERY slow! I was only doing 1-2 shows per month. But this summer took off and I'm running out. Yeah!

I have plenty left, so if anyone needs any, please take them off my hands!

or I could look on the positive side and book the bejeebers out of August and use all of the ones I have!!!

Debbie,
I just sent you a pm regarding the two packs of catalogs. Thanks,
Annie

Erin I should have thought about this also. I just ordered me 25 of them.

Related to Cattys Wanted: Looking for Extra for Season Finish

1. What is "Cattys Wanted: Looking for Extra for Season Finish" all about?

"Cattys Wanted: Looking for Extra for Season Finish" is a special program that Pampered Chef is running to help our customers find the perfect gift for the upcoming holiday season. This program features limited edition products that are perfect for gift-giving and entertaining.

2. How do I become a part of "Cattys Wanted"?

To become a part of "Cattys Wanted," simply visit our website and browse through the products featured in the program. Once you find something you love, you can purchase it directly from our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for "Cattys Wanted" products?

Yes, there are special deals and discounts available for select "Cattys Wanted" products. These deals will be clearly marked on our website and will be available for a limited time only. Make sure to check back frequently for new deals!

4. Can I purchase "Cattys Wanted" products as gifts for others?

Absolutely! "Cattys Wanted" products make the perfect gifts for friends, family, and coworkers. You can purchase these products directly from our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

5. When will "Cattys Wanted" products be available?

"Cattys Wanted" products will be available starting November 1st, just in time for the holiday season. However, some products may sell out quickly, so make sure to purchase your favorites early!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thepartylady
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • brandy223
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ameliasurf
  • dclattimer