• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Extra Iso Black Table Binder? Find One Here!

In summary, the Table top Binder is a good tool to have, but be careful with it because it can be easy to trip over something or cut yourself.
feather18
I am just seeing if anyone has an "extra" Table top Binder that they want to get rid of. Oh and inserts too, but mainly just the binder!
Thanks if so!

I have one - if you mean the flip chart that you can put the specials in? I accidentally ordered the wrong item. Let me know if you still want one. It would be $13.00 plus shipiping.

Thanks,
Kim

feather18 said:
I am just seeing if anyone has an "extra" Table top Binder that they want to get rid of. Oh and inserts too, but mainly just the binder!
Thanks if so!
I bought one and after only a few times that I used it, it fell on the floor and come appart. The plastic on the top of it tore off. The should make it a little bit more sturdy. :grumpy:

really? I hope that doesnt happen to mine!! :eek:

I really use mine a lot and haven't had a problem. Maybe yours was defective?

Heather, PM me if you are interested in mine.

I already got one! Thanks Kim!

chef_kimmo said:
I really use mine a lot and haven't had a problem. Maybe yours was defective?
I think I'm the defective one, I have to be more careful. Sometimes it seems like I have slip and slide stuff on my hands...

I have got one and i use it at every show...specials, theme shows, the excellent microwave recipes for the deep covered baker etc...i think its an excellent tool!!!

Addie4TLC said:
I think I'm the defective one, I have to be more careful. Sometimes it seems like I have slip and slide stuff on my hands...

I guess that is why we are called the Pampered Chef and not the Perfect Chef. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not totally coordinated so I have be careful to not trip over something or cut myself. :D

But hey, we usually won't fire ourselves.

Related to Need an Extra Iso Black Table Binder? Find One Here!

What is an Extra Iso Black Table Binder?

An Extra Iso Black Table Binder is a special binder designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to store their catalogs, order forms, and other important documents while conducting demonstrations and events.

How can I order an Extra Iso Black Table Binder?

You can order an Extra Iso Black Table Binder through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant directly. You can also find them at select Pampered Chef events and parties.

What are the dimensions of the Extra Iso Black Table Binder?

The Extra Iso Black Table Binder measures 10.5 inches by 11.5 inches, making it a convenient size to fit on any demonstration table or to carry with you while on the go.

What materials is the Extra Iso Black Table Binder made of?

The Extra Iso Black Table Binder is made of durable and high-quality materials, including a sturdy black fabric exterior and a clear plastic window for easy visibility of the contents inside.

Can I use the Extra Iso Black Table Binder for other purposes?

While the Extra Iso Black Table Binder is designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants, you can certainly use it for other purposes such as storing important documents, organizing recipes, or keeping important paperwork for other businesses or projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda McDaniel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • feather18
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • 1PamperedMommy