• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Apron & Table Cloth? Let's Trade!

In summary, you can trade in any old apron and tablecloth for a new one as long as it is in good condition and meets the requirements for the trade-in promotion. Proof of purchase is not necessary for the trade-in promotion. You can trade in multiple items for one new item, and there is no limit to how many times you can participate in the promotion. However, the trade-in promotion is only valid for trading in old aprons and tablecloths for a new item, and you cannot receive a new item if you do not need one.
D_Patel
An Apron , the plain blue one we get with our kit and a table cloth for shows . I know i can get them on the order form and supplys but i figured i would see if anyone on here wanted to get rid of any extra they may have ! Thank you !! Danielle

I have a denim apron nip-$10.00 plus shipping from 44410. shouldn't be very much.

Danielle -- please email or send me a PM. I've got the shipping costs for you, but if you're no longer interested, please let me know that as well so I can put the stuff back in my cabinet. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Related to Need an Apron & Table Cloth? Let's Trade!

1. Can I trade in any old apron and tablecloth for a new one?

Yes, as long as it is in good condition and meets the requirements for the trade-in promotion.

2. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for my old apron and tablecloth?

No, proof of purchase is not necessary for the trade-in promotion.

3. Can I trade in multiple aprons and tablecloths for one new item?

Yes, you can trade in multiple items for one new item, as long as they meet the requirements for the promotion.

4. What if I want to trade in an apron but don't need a new one?

Unfortunately, the trade-in promotion is only valid for trading in old aprons and tablecloths for a new item. However, you can always gift the new item to someone else!

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in the trade-in promotion?

There is no limit to how many times you can participate in the trade-in promotion. As long as you meet the requirements, you can trade in your old items for new ones as many times as you like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • Amanda McDaniel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Davis