• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catering a Baby Shower with Pampered Chef: Elegant Tips and Recipes

In summary, the tuxedo brownie cups are a cake-like brownie that gets a little indented with a tart shaper. They are topped with sliced strawberries and cream cheese mixture. There are also mini quiches, and brie and apple berry salsa appetizers. For main course, chicken salad croissants and tuxedo brownie bites. For dessert, berry and cream wonton cups.
Smashie
Please help!! I have never done this before, so I am at a loss. A good friend of mine wants me to cater her daughters baby show with all pampered chef food. I know she wants it to look elegant without spending the big $$$$ any tips and recipes??? PLEASE!!

What about some of the Wrap Sandwiches from "It's A Wrap" theme show
(recipes are in the theme show archives on CC)When I think of baby showers, I mostly think of finger food.....The new recipe for Brownie Truffle Bites, or Tuxedo Brownie Cups.......Baked Potstickers, Mini Pesto Pizzas, Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie......Arrange it all on SA platters - it would look beautiful!

I would make the profiterole puffs too. Very easy & great presentation.
If you want to tint the filling pink/blue you can too.
Cool veggie pizza is always a hit.
I'm w/Becky on the brie & tuxedo brownie cups

Also, my neighbor uses her cookie press all the time to make cookies for baby showers (she gets asked to make these cookies for EVERY baby shower @ her church!)
She uses the umbrella disk, and tints the cookies blue or pink. They are very cute!

Tuxedo Borwnie Cups are wonderful and very pretty. I like the cookie idea too!!

Use the trifle bowl for punch, too!
Mini quiches - you can pre-bake, then just reheat them right on SA. Of course, they're also good room temp. :)

Does anyone know where I can find the recipe for the tuxedo brownie cups???Thanks for all the replies ladies!!! I really appreciate all the input!

It is in the Celebrate cook book if you have that.

chefheidi2003 said:
It is in the Celebrate cook book if you have that.

Is that retired??

Here you go...

Attachments

• Tuxedo Brownie Cups.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 258
Found it on Joyce's Fine Cooking. :)

Tuxedo Brownie Cups

1 package (19-21 oz) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make mix)
2 squares (1 oz each) white chocolate for baking
2 tablespoons milk
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 pint small strawberries, sliced
orange zest, mint leaves, melted semi-sweet chocolate for baking (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray cups of deluxe mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to directions for cake-like brownies. Using small scoop, fill each cup 2/3 full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set (do not overbake).

2. Remove pan to cooling rack. Immediately press tops of brownie with tart shaper to make indentations. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen edges and gentle remove the brownies from pan. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining batter.

3. Microwave white chocolate and milk, uncovered on high 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.

4. Pipe mixture into cooled brownie cups using the Easy Accent Decorator (or other piping tool). Arrange strawberry slices on top. Garnish as desired. Place in airtight container and refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving.

tip: to get even strawberry slices, slice them using your egg slicer.

Thanks so much ladies!!!

pecan tassies!

oh great. I'm doing a baby shower for my brother this weekend in SC and I am going to use my cookie press with the umbrella too!

Has anyone heard of a "Stork the Kitchen" show/shower thing? I don't think you want to do it for these showers, but the concept is basically Power Cooking for the parents to be so when the baby comes, all mom has to do is thaw a meal. I've never done one, but heard someone from a loop (maybe here) mention it. Anyway, food suggestions sound great and the Tuxedo Brownie cups are a staple for any of my family's celebrations!

I am going to do make some chicken salad croissants, but I have NO idea what to serve as a side to it. I was thinking some sort of rice salad, or fruit salad. Then I am going to make the tuxedo brownie bites, berries and cream wonton cups for dessert.For appetizers I was going to make the Brie, and apple berry salsa. Any thoughts?? Too much, not enough....what would you do differently??

Related to Catering a Baby Shower with Pampered Chef: Elegant Tips and Recipes

What types of food do you offer for baby shower catering?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of food options for baby shower catering, including finger foods, appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. We also have options for special dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free.

How much does baby shower catering cost?

The cost of baby shower catering depends on the specific menu items and the number of guests. We offer customizable packages to fit your budget and needs. Contact us for a personalized quote.

Do you provide decorations and tableware for the baby shower?

While our focus is on providing delicious food for your baby shower, we do offer optional add-ons for decorations and tableware. These can include themed tablecloths, centerpieces, and utensils.

Can we request specific dishes for our baby shower menu?

Yes, we are happy to accommodate any specific requests for dishes on our menu. Our chefs will work with you to create a customized menu that fits your preferences and needs.

How far in advance do we need to book baby shower catering?

We recommend booking your baby shower catering at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability. However, we understand that plans can change, so we will do our best to accommodate last-minute requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies