• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Correctly Handle Long Distance Catalog Shows and Internet Orders?

In summary, if you have a long distance catalog show and you are using PP, be sure to enter the taxes on the orders into PP. If you are using CC, be sure to check the taxes on the orders before you print them out and mail them out.
leannvv
I have 2 long distance catalog show's going and there are a handful or internet orders. Being new, I want to make sure I do this correctly...
I get the info off CC/my site and just plug it into PP?
Anything else? They are all using direct ship, so I know I need to enter that as well.

Do I check outside order?????

Remember to print reciept for them and mail out.

If the order is direct ship then yes, just plug into PP and select Direct Ship box. I don't select outside order if it's a catalog show...I also don't know that it really matters for a catalog show, someone correct me if I'm wrong...

I wouldn't think you would have to mark outside order since it's an e-show. For e shows they'd have to be outside, so I wouldn't mark outside :)

HTH

I use the outside order box for live shows so when I do the CC calls I can say, "I met you at..." or "you ordered on..." so the person does not think I'm psycho!

leannvv said:
I have 2 long distance catalog show's going and there
leannvv said:
leannvv said:
I have 2 long distance catalog show's going and there are a handful or internet orders. Being new, I want to make sure I do this correctly...
I get the info off CC/my site and just plug it into PP?
Anything else? They are all using direct ship, so I know I need to enter that as well.

I also have 2 long distance catalog shows. An important detail is to make sure the taxes are coming out right. I was trying to figure out why my interent orders were all off from PP by a few cents and then I looked at the taxes and found that was where the difference could be found. So I've discovered that I need to do special taxes on a number of the direct ship orders. I've been "living" with the CC tax guide & plugging in the zip code to get the tax right on each order.

1. How do I place an order for a Catalog Show-Internet Order?

To place an order for a Catalog Show-Internet Order, simply go to our website and click on the "Catalog Show-Internet Order" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your cart. Once you are ready to check out, follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I use my host's rewards for a Catalog Show-Internet Order?

Yes, you can use your host's rewards for a Catalog Show-Internet Order. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter your host's name and rewards code to apply the rewards to your order.

3. How long does it take to receive a Catalog Show-Internet Order?

The delivery time for a Catalog Show-Internet Order can vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you ordered. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days.

4. Can I make changes to my Catalog Show-Internet Order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed. If you need to make any changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible for assistance.

5. What is the return policy for Catalog Show-Internet Orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Catalog Show-Internet Order. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • cttdbreeves
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cttdbreeves
  • smama07