1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Career Day

1. acherry

acherry Member Gold Member

Hi Everyone,
    I feel like a lost child...I haven't look at this website for awhile (work, vacation, holidays) and I have so much catching up to do!
    I just got the opportunity to appear at a career day...actually, I would be the only person appearing as they have someone speak/present each week...its for the senior/junior highschool workers/students (i.e., the ones who go to school half day, then work half day). Its 6 classes of 25-30 students each...I have NEVER done this before, and am curious who has, and what you suggest I do! Any and all input is welcome!
    Cheers and a belated Happy New Year!
    Angela

Jan 18, 2006
  2. ange13

ange13 Member

I would like to know too, I have often thought about approaching the local community colleges and setting up a booth during their career weeks, but wasn't sure how to approach it.

Ideas please!

Ange

Jan 18, 2006
  3. reesefamily5

reesefamily5 Member

My son's school has just sent home a slip for career day. But it's for grades K-4th grade. I wonder if I should sign up. Who knows maybe by sending flyers and business cards home with parents I will get my name out there a little. Maybe get a show or two and who knows maybe a recruit. I'm really trying to decide if I should do this. What do you guys think?

Mar 27, 2006
  4. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Tina--why not? Doing the Pampered Chef is a career for alot of people. You can introduce something new to the kids. I'm sure there will be a doctor, lawyer, policeman why not a SAHM with her own business.

And like you said, you can send home a flyer with the kids to get your name out to their parents.

Mar 27, 2006
Have something to add?