• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Career Day

acherry

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2005
Hi Everyone,
I feel like a lost child...I haven't look at this website for awhile (work, vacation, holidays) and I have so much catching up to do!
I just got the opportunity to appear at a career day...actually, I would be the only person appearing as they have someone speak/present each week...its for the senior/junior highschool workers/students (i.e., the ones who go to school half day, then work half day). Its 6 classes of 25-30 students each...I have NEVER done this before, and am curious who has, and what you suggest I do! Any and all input is welcome!
Cheers and a belated Happy New Year!
Angela

ange13

Nov 2, 2005
I would like to know too, I have often thought about approaching the local community colleges and setting up a booth during their career weeks, but wasn't sure how to approach it.

Ideas please!

Ange

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
My son's school has just sent home a slip for career day. But it's for grades K-4th grade. I wonder if I should sign up. Who knows maybe by sending flyers and business cards home with parents I will get my name out there a little. Maybe get a show or two and who knows maybe a recruit. I'm really trying to decide if I should do this. What do you guys think?

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Tina--why not? Doing the Pampered Chef is a career for alot of people. You can introduce something new to the kids. I'm sure there will be a doctor, lawyer, policeman why not a SAHM with her own business.

And like you said, you can send home a flyer with the kids to get your name out to their parents.