• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Career Club Luncheon: Maximizing Sales Through Tracking Strategies

In summary, the Career Club Luncheon is a monthly networking event for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share tips and strategies, and learn about career opportunities within the company. It is open to all consultants, regardless of their rank, and there are no associated costs. To find out about upcoming luncheons, one can check the events section on the company website or contact a local consultant.
SusanBP0129
I should probably know this, but how can you track career sales?
I have a "rough" idea, but not exact.
Am I dumb?
LOL
THANKS!!:D

You're not dumb... it's on your commission statement. :)

Thanks Colleen. :)

When is the cut-off to hit 50K? (I am at 46K)

May 31st...I'm only $3799.35 away. I just sent an email to my entire PC contact list (about 290) to let everyone know I am that close & how they can help me reach it. I had already let them know my goal in one of my newsletters. I am hoping to get some shows or orders from this. I will definitely be following up w/everyone before the end of the month. I only have 2 shows so far for May.

stacywhitlow said:
May 31st...I'm only $3799.35 away. I just sent an email to my entire PC contact list (about 290) to let everyone know I am that close & how they can help me reach it. I had already let them know my goal in one of my newsletters. I am hoping to get some shows or orders from this. I will definitely be following up w/everyone before the end of the month. I only have 2 shows so far for May.

I am 4172.66 away!! AAAH! And I just had 2 cancellations for this weekend. :(
Time to get on the phone!! We can do it!! :)

Update on email sent: one online order & catty show (same person) immediately after received!! I haven't even had a chance to get on the phone yet!

That's great!! What did you say in your email?

Related to Career Club Luncheon: Maximizing Sales Through Tracking Strategies

1. What is the purpose of the Career Club Luncheon?

The Career Club Luncheon is a networking event for Pampered Chef consultants to connect with each other, share tips and strategies, and learn about career opportunities within the company.

2. How often does the Career Club Luncheon occur?

The Career Club Luncheon typically occurs once a month, but the frequency may vary depending on the region and demand.

3. Can anyone attend the Career Club Luncheon?

The Career Club Luncheon is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or rank within the company.

4. Are there any costs associated with attending the Career Club Luncheon?

No, there are no costs associated with attending the Career Club Luncheon. It is a free event for Pampered Chef consultants.

5. How can I find out about upcoming Career Club Luncheons in my area?

You can find out about upcoming Career Club Luncheons by checking the events section on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hperschnick