• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can't Wait to Try This Decadent Chocolate Raspberry Torte?

In summary, "First Interactive Tonight!!" is a free virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. Participants can either host their own event or attend as a guest, using a device with internet access and basic kitchen tools and ingredients. The event is interactive, allowing for questions, sharing experiences, and participating in polls and quizzes.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
i am doing my first interactive cooking show tonigh!

decadent chocolate rasberry torte

What style are you going to do? All hands on deck or like Jillian did in her video?

sounds delicious! Good luck with your cooking show tonight. I'm sure it will be a hit! Make sure to share the recipe so we can all try it at home. Looking forward to seeing your show!

Related to Can't Wait to Try This Decadent Chocolate Raspberry Torte?

What is "First Interactive Tonight!!"?

"First Interactive Tonight!!" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef, where guests can learn new recipes and kitchen tips while interacting with a Pampered Chef consultant in real time.

How do I join "First Interactive Tonight!!"?

To join "First Interactive Tonight!!", you can either host your own virtual event or attend one as a guest. To host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you set up the event. To attend as a guest, you can ask a friend who is hosting the event for the link to join or check the upcoming events on the Pampered Chef website.

What equipment do I need to participate in "First Interactive Tonight!!"?

You will need a device with internet access, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone, to participate in "First Interactive Tonight!!". You may also need some basic kitchen tools and ingredients, depending on the recipe being demonstrated.

Are there any fees for "First Interactive Tonight!!"?

No, there are no fees for attending or hosting a "First Interactive Tonight!!" event. It is a free virtual cooking experience provided by Pampered Chef.

Can I ask questions during "First Interactive Tonight!!"?

Absolutely! "First Interactive Tonight!!" is designed for interaction and engagement. You can ask questions, share your own experiences, and even participate in polls and quizzes during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • HealthNut