• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Struggling to Sell All Your Products as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, Shay is an expert at selling collections of different things, and especially cookbooks. She always brings them with her to shows, and often has something from one of her bestsellers for people to buy. She also sells simple additions and cookware, and has a CD called "Selling Collections" that is a great resource for selling these items. The EAD (electric air dryer) is one product that she typically sells hand-over-fist, and she also demos it at every show she goes to.
rsmpta
Not that i have 'inventory' but you know I must admit I like selling a variety of things.......

Just wondering if i'm doing the wrong thing......I do try to mention and show the 'populars' but i also try to push the stuff no one seems interested in buying...okay well that didn't make sense...but you kwim...things people dont' tend to buy.....and if no one at one of my shows has it then there isn't the valuable 'customer testimony'....

examples of what i'm referring to
-cookbooks
-the decorator
-simple additions
-pots & pans
-mixing bowls
-nylon tools

i know there are more....but you get the idea....

:confused:

Shay, I ALWAYS bring the cookbooks with me to pass around - most people won't typically buy a cookbook sight unseen. The "All The Best" is in my top 10 bestsellers - because I always rave about it - and usually am making something from it for shows! (I'd rather sell 3 All The Best than 10 Season's Best!)
As for Simple Additions & Cookware - there is an awesome CD that you can buy on supply order (or borrow from someone in your cluster) that is called "Selling Collections" or something like that - it is a great resource on how to sell those and stoneware & I would highly recommend you listen to that.
The EAD, I find I only sell when I am demoing it - and also alot more into the fall/Christmas season when people are thinking more about decorating. One thing to tell people during the summer months though is that it makes BEAUTIFUL deviled eggs (comes with a recipe even!), and then you can cross-sell the Chillzanne server with it:)

Selling Product Collections CD comes in the Supply Booster that new consultants can (and SHOULD!) buy.

I sell the EAD's hand-over-fist. I demo it at every single show...even if it's only just to fill with coolwhip and show them how it works.

Hi there! It's great that you enjoy selling a variety of products as a Pampered Chef consultant. It's important to have a diverse inventory to appeal to different customers and their needs. However, it's also important to focus on the popular items and highlight them during your shows. These are the products that are in high demand and have positive customer feedback, so they can help boost your sales. As for the items that may not be selling as well, don't be discouraged. It's still important to offer them to your customers and showcase their benefits and features. You never know, someone in your audience may be interested in those products and your enthusiasm may convince them to make a purchase. It's also a good idea to offer special promotions or bundles with these products to make them more appealing to potential buyers.In terms of customer testimony, you can always reach out to previous customers who have purchased these less popular items and ask for their feedback. You can also share your own personal experience with these products and how they have benefited you in the kitchen. Ultimately, it's important to have a balance between promoting popular items and offering a variety of products to meet the needs of all your customers. Keep up the great work!

1. Why can't I seem to move things with my Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more efficient. If you are having trouble moving things, it could be due to a few factors such as using the wrong tool for the job or improper technique. We recommend consulting our product guides or reaching out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. Do I need to use a specific type of surface to move things with Pampered Chef products?

While our products are versatile and can be used on various surfaces, we recommend using them on non-stick or heat-safe surfaces to avoid damaging the tool or the surface. Check the product guide for specific recommendations for each product.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to move hot foods?

Many of our products are heat-safe and can be used to move hot foods. However, we recommend using oven mitts or heat-resistant gloves for added protection. Always check the product guide for specific heat limitations for each product.

4. How do I clean my Pampered Chef products after moving food?

Cleaning our products after use is crucial to maintaining their quality and prolonging their lifespan. Most of our products can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on our products as they can cause damage.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to move non-food items?

Our products are designed to be used with food, but they can also be used for non-food items as long as they are within the product's weight limitations. We recommend cleaning the product thoroughly before and after each use to avoid cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pcTracey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • BethanyN
  • Products and Tips
Replies