• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't seem to get an answer

Chozengirl

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2006
Why do they deduct your commission w/ 'Mid Month Show Offset' ?
What is that, and why do they do that?
They deducted a lot of money out of my May EOM commissions.
My upline director assumed it was because I went from 20% to 22% in the middle of the month, but never gave me a deffinate answer.
Can anyone help a confused consultant :eek:

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
Your "Mid Month Show Offset" is your paycheck from the 1-15th that is paid out on the 22nd. They pay you based on your sales up until the 15th. If you achieve higher sales brackets before the month is over, they will pay you the increased pay on your entire amount of sales for the month.
All it really boils down to is that you get paid twice a month.....on the 22nd of said month for your sales from the 1st-15th and on the 8th of the following month for month end sales and any over rides.

HTH~
Have a Pampered Day!

Chozengirl

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2006
Still confused.
OK, they paid me $X.XX for the mid month, then they paid me $X.XX for the end of May, but they deducted almost a whole show profit worth out of my commissions. Why would they take X dollar amount from me? That is what I earned, isn't it?

Chozengirl

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2006
NEVERMIND
I just figured it out. This is what happens when your 1st director up, moves and leaves you hanging dry.
UGH.
Thanks for the help!

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
They're not actually deducting anything from YOU -- they pay you midmonth for everything from the 1st to 15th...then at the end of the month they add up your entire month (including overrides you earned from your downine), subtract what they already paid you ... and pay you all the rest they owe you.