• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Make Level 1 This Year: My Desperate Need for 13,000 by Dec

In summary, the conversation was about one person's struggle to reach a certain level in their job and their disappointment in not being able to achieve it due to slow sales and limited opportunities for shows. Other participants in the conversation offered encouragement and advice on how to reach the goal, including being positive and not giving up, seeking new opportunities for bookings, and finding ways to work around scheduling limitations.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I need to come up with 13,000 by Dec and if my previous years are any indication, my fall will be slow as usual:( Guess I'm not going to make Level 1 this year after all. I wanted it really bad this year so that I could say I really achieved something.

krzymomof4 said:
I need to come up with 13,000 by Dec and if my previous years are any indication, my fall will be slow as usual:( Guess I'm not going to make Level 1 this year after all. I wanted it really bad this year so that I could say I really achieved something.

Whoa, Leslie! You just wrote of half of a year there!

If you want it - go make it happen :) Tell your mind it can't happen, and it won't for sure.en if you take the whole month of July off, that's still only $2600/mo average.

You can do this! But you gotta get your head in the right place first!

Don't give up!! I am in the same spot. I need 11,000 points to get to Level 1. I really wanted to earn Level 2, but I don't think that's going to happen. I am not giving up on Level 1! Get on the phone!

Don't give up hope! Is there a certain circumstance with another job or something that puts you for a slow fall? If not, as soon as those new products are announced & you are excited (especially if you're going to conference), start making calls to fill September. You could make a really cool theme show just for August to fill that month too. That excitement will flow into your shows & help book the rest of the year. That's what happened with me last year. My first show back from conference I had 7 bookings & my November was my highest month at the time, around $3500. Before July, I had not had a month higher than I think $1000!

Good luck!

Definitely don't psych yourself out of it! If you want it then YOU Can put your mind to it and do it!

I only average $1200-$1500 a month and that if from working my hiny off (you can't see it though lol) and practically selling my soul for shows and orders. I haven't totally given up, just putting my realism on paper so that I am not so hard on myself in Dec. I tend to beat myself up if I don't make the goals I set for myself. I don't think I make them too big to achieve, it just takes so much to get there.
I am limited to how many shows I can do a month. My dh works 3 shift and my sis in law won't watch my kids after 8 on a school night once school starts again.

Last edited:
I haven't had any luck but recruiting is a great way to get there at 2000 a recruit qualifying!

krzymomof4 said:
I only average $1200-$1500 a month and that if from working my hiny off (you can't see it though lol) and practically selling my soul for shows and orders. I haven't totally given up, just putting my realism on paper so that I am not so hard on myself in Dec. I tend to beat myself up if I don't make the goals I set for myself. I don't think I make them too big to achieve, it just takes so much to get there.
I am limited to how many shows I can do a month. My dh works 3 shift and my sis in law won't watch my kids after 8 on a school night once school starts again.

It can happen! I noticed you said that you are working hard for shows & orders. Are you maybe coming across as too desperate for them? I know that once I backed off & just thought if the bookings come, they come, then they actually started coming.

Another thought, once school starts, maybe you can pick one or two Saturdays that you do 2 or 3 shows on that one day. That will make up for the days you can't do shows during the week. You don't even have to do it every Saturday (that would get pretty old!), just to make up for other days of the week. How about Friday night shows?

I do shows on Friday night, Sat. and Sun afternoon.
My poor hubby watches the kiddos on Sat with no sleep. I couldn't make him suffer through 2 shows on 1 Sat.

krzymomof4 said:
I do shows on Friday night, Sat. and Sun afternoon.
My poor hubby watches the kiddos on Sat with no sleep. I couldn't make him suffer through 2 shows on 1 Sat.

Is there anyone else who could watch the kids for an earlier show so he can sleep & take over for a later show? Just trying to help!

Here's a little ditty I got from another cheffer here...I posted it on my office wall with pictures of DC (my goal)...you can print it up with pics of YOUR goal...

When you know what you want, and you want it badly enough, you'll find a way to get it. So, How badly do you want it?

Thanks for all the advice. I'm not giving up. I guess I just needed some encouragement to try to make it happen.

Leslie,

I have almost 14,000 points to get and I'm not giving up yet! Just have to work a little harder for the rest of the year. But since last year's grand total of points was just over 12,000 for me - I'm excited to be where I am at currently. If I keep getting more each year - that's an accomplishment.

Gina M said:
Leslie,

I have almost 14,000 points to get and I'm not giving up yet! Just have to work a little harder for the rest of the year. But since last year's grand total of points was just over 12,000 for me - I'm excited to be where I am at currently. If I keep getting more each year - that's an accomplishment.

That's how I feel too. This is my third year in PC & the first I should actually hit a level at all. Last year I was about 3000 away & this year I need just 9000 more for the year, which is about 2 shows a month. So it will come in time!

You all can do it! Just write it down and look at it every day! It will happen!!!!!

You can do it!! How about a Christmas in July open house?? This would be great after conference once we know the new Fall Products. Or, try a mystery host show. Call enough of your past hosts until you have 10 people committed to selling a $100 each. Then you divide the host benefits between all of your hosts. That way everyone is a winner. I figure if 10 people are collecting orders, then I want to reward all of them. I divide the FREE $215 into 4....4 "hosts" each receive about $55 in free stuff, 3 "hosts" get a half price item, one gets the host special and the other 2 get 30% off. The consultant is the host and you give your 60% off item to your highest "host". You get the idea. This is a good one to start calling at the beginning of the month, then give everyone 10 days to 2 weeks to collect. They must collect $100 to participate, but if they are close...that's usually okay. You can even get 20 "hosts" and have 2 shows.
It's just an idea. Don't get discouraged. Jim Rohn says "Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment."

leslie
i have to get 45,000 pts to earn our trip for one to paris and 70,000 for trip for 2
you never know there may be a double recruiting or sales month

i haven't given up hope yet i have 5 1/2 months to work my butt off and trust me it needs it :)

keep a positive attitude
as stated here in someones signature

whether you think you can or can't YOUR RIGHT

chin up and do the best you can do but dont give up without giving it your all :)

I think I am just going to let happen what happens. I am starting to come off as desperate and a stalker. Definatly not what I want. As someone said, the bookings will come. I just have to keep doing the best I can.

Me too! I really want the crusie but at this point, I'll be happy if I get to level one. You never know what can happen in 5 months!

I tried the mystery host show for June's sell a thon and could only get 3 people involved. Everybody said it was a bad time. So I am going to try again in October or November.

Leslie, have you tried doing any kind of fair or booth? For the last 2 years, I have taken the summer off and done an agricultural fair at the very end of August. It has completely booked my fall. Both times I have ended up making it to level one. I talked up specials, holiday shopping, and offered a raffle items and free kitchen shows (I bring the ingredients). This year will be the first time I'm going in with 5 shows for Aug, 3 for Sept and 2 for October...I didn't take this summer off! :)
Keep at it...you never know what will come.

Keep a positive attitude; let me tell you it makes a difference. Your mind is an amazing thing. Your mind believes what you tell it, and remember you're never nervous, just excited! If you really want it, you can make it happen!

1. How can I reach the 13,000 sales goal by December?

The best way to reach your sales goal is by hosting a virtual party and inviting all of your friends and family to shop from the comfort of their own homes. You can also reach out to your previous customers and offer them special deals or discounts to encourage them to make a purchase before the end of the year.

2. What are some tips for increasing my sales in a short amount of time?

One tip is to focus on promoting and selling our holiday-themed products, as these tend to be popular during the holiday season. You can also offer bundle deals or discounts for customers who purchase multiple items. Additionally, make sure to utilize social media and other online platforms to reach a larger audience and promote your business.

3. I'm worried I won't be able to make the 13,000 sales goal this year. What should I do?

Don't panic! Remember, it's always better to aim high and fall a little short than to not try at all. Set smaller goals for yourself and focus on reaching those. Also, reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and motivation. They may have some helpful tips or ideas for reaching your sales goal.

4. Are there any incentives or bonuses for reaching the 13,000 sales goal?

Yes, there are special bonuses and rewards for consultants who reach their sales goals. This may include free products, discounts on future purchases, or even a cash bonus. Check with your upline or the company's website for more details on the current incentives and rewards being offered.

5. What happens if I don't reach the 13,000 sales goal by December?

While it's always encouraged to aim for your goals and work towards them, it's also important to not be too hard on yourself if you fall short. If you don't reach the 13,000 sales goal by December, you can still continue to work towards it in the new year. Plus, there are always new opportunities and incentives to strive for in the future. Remember, every sale counts and adds up towards your overall success as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • heat123