• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Mini Catty Oct/Nov Flyer

In summary, the current theme for the Canadian Mini Catty Oct/Nov flyer is "Fall Favorites". It is valid for two months, from October to November, and can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website. The flyer also includes special deals and discounts, such as bundle deals and limited time offers. Additionally, hosting a party can earn you free and discounted products from the flyer based on the total sales.
luvinpc
Gold Member
Kam, would you have a chance to pull this together?
thanks so much!

I can probably get one together tomorrow...I'll post it tomorrow night.

Thanks!

Here is the mini-catty insert with Canadian specials, Oct & Nov.

Fill in your info at the top. If your website it too long, enter it as the last line and it will fall slightly below the logo.

You can edit the Sales Blurb and change it how you want.

As always, look it over before using!

Thanks!

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertOctNov2010_CANADA_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 306

Related to Canadian Mini Catty Oct/Nov Flyer

1. What is the current theme for the Canadian Mini Catty Oct/Nov flyer?

The current theme for the Canadian Mini Catty Oct/Nov flyer is "Fall Favorites". This flyer features products and recipes perfect for the autumn season.

2. How long is the Canadian Mini Catty Oct/Nov flyer valid for?

The Canadian Mini Catty Oct/Nov flyer is valid for two months, from October to November.

3. Can I order from the Canadian Mini Catty Oct/Nov flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the Canadian Mini Catty Oct/Nov flyer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the products you want and proceed to checkout.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Canadian Mini Catty Oct/Nov flyer?

Yes, there are several deals and discounts in the Canadian Mini Catty Oct/Nov flyer. These include bundle deals, limited time offers, and discounts on select products.

5. Can I host a party to earn free products from the Canadian Mini Catty Oct/Nov flyer?

Yes, you can host a party and earn free products from the Canadian Mini Catty Oct/Nov flyer. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies