• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Customer Newsletter Subscriptions

but it might be more expensive.You can get a sample at MyEmailDesigns.comIt has all of the Canadian specials. They are not always the same as the US ones. This requires no changes. It is written especially for the Canadian market. The price is $24 (US) a year.There are two newsletters a month, plus an Outlet design that is current 100% of the time. Send that whenever you want to.If you give him my name, I'll get a free month.-Lisa Smith
ChefEsther
Gold Member
Hello, everyone! I was wondering if anyone uses a newsletter subscription for their Canadian business or if they know of anyone like Tasty Tidbits that does them with Canadian specials etc.

TIA

Esther

Hi Esther, I use Joy's Tasty Tidbits and just take a couple of minutes to change the prices. Still worth it in my opinion. I'd be interested to see what others have to say....but I'm NOT changing! ;)

I use myemaildesigns, my ex. dir. recommended a couple months back and I am happy with the work and I can change things if I want.

Jodi, I was thinking's Joy's email would be simple enough to change now that our specials are the same, just changing prices... Does she have a referral bonus for you if I say you refered me???Esther

I use Joy's too and just change the prices... although I would love to be able to leave in the link to the catalog. Maybe she'll do a Canadian version---I can dream

I just send emails from my website.

ChefEsther said:
Jodi, I was thinking's Joy's email would be simple enough to change now that our specials are the same, just changing prices... Does she have a referral bonus for you if I say you refered me???

Esther

Yes Esther, it IS easy. I only spend about 10 minutes IF that. I change the prices on the host and guest specials, the price on any recruiting specials or just change the link to the one on our site if applicable and delete the line that says view catalog here. Ready to go. And it does have the link to my website and all my pertinent info throughout. I LOVE it!

I do believe she has some sort of referral program but I'm not familiar with the details. Just tell her Jodi from Ontario and kcjodih from here referred you if you'd like. Much appreciated and I hope you enjoy it as much as I and my customers do! :)

ahinchey said:
I use Joy's too and just change the prices... although I would love to be able to leave in the link to the catalog. Maybe she'll do a Canadian version---I can dream

She mentioned to me that she used to do a Canadian version as well but do to the lack of demand compared to the time it was profitable to do so anymore. Do you find it as easy as myself just to make the few changes? I know my customers love it!

I do find it very easy to change the prices, I do basically the same, and it takes about 10-15 min. And everyone comments on how nice it is...

I like to make my own, different every time, gives me practice with Microsoft Suite...only really take a hour from scratch. cheaper as well.

How much is it, if you don't mind me asking?

12$ for 6 months. I just signed up, but I know I don't have time to make my own (working another job and have a kid---), so it seemed worth it to me. I wanted to send something out every month, just to keep in contact with your customers, and this seemed easiest...

Mike at My Email Designs does a great Canadian version of his newsletter.You can get a sample at MyEmailDesigns.comIt has all of the Canadian specials. They are not always the same as the US ones. This requires no changes. It is written especially for the Canadian market. The price is $24 (US) a year.There are two newsletters a month, plus an Outlet design that is current 100% of the time. Send that whenever you want to.If you give him my name, I'll get a free month.-Lisa Smith

I got a sample of Mike's Newsletters. Does he do it specifically for Pampered Chef or other businesses as well? It doesn't look that clear on his website.

I just don't like how LONG these ones are. My newsletter can usually be read without scrolling down at all and my customers like it that way. I'd love to have a pre-made one as an optoin though....oh well.

If you read the text at the top of Mike's sample, you'll see that he explains why the products shown are generic. It is ok for us to use Pampered Chef photos and logos, etc. to promote our businesses, but Mike and anyone else out there selling things can not use those photos and logos to promote their businesses.His designs are fantastic and specific to the Canadian market. The "real" newsletter have all of the right products and photos. He's just following the law by making sure he doesn't use copy written photos where he is not allowed to.I don't know if Mike does newsletters for other businesses. You could send him an email and ask. His customer service has been outstanding and very fast.As for the length, the mid-month version is very short. The regular version shares all the current information for this month and next. The Outlet, is short and just shows what's currently on sale.The price is only $24 (US) a year. That's only 66 cents per design. You'll spend more on soda in one day than that.Check him out at MyEmailDesigns.comTell him I sent you.-Lisa Smith

Lisa, would you be able to send me the mid-month one? I've seen the sample he offers on his website but I'd be interested in seeing a shorter version.I'll Pm you my email address. Thanks!

Yes me too.. I'd love to see the short version as well.

Ok I think I'm going to go with this but I'm going to take out a few things from the regular one and make it a bit shorter. I asked some customers to look it over and the only negative feedback I got was that it is too long.

1. How do I sign up for the Canadian Customer Newsletter?

To sign up for the Canadian Customer Newsletter, simply visit our website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and select which newsletters you would like to receive, including the Canadian edition.

2. Is the Canadian Customer Newsletter different from the regular newsletter?

Yes, the Canadian Customer Newsletter is tailored specifically for our Canadian customers. It includes information about exclusive deals, events, and products that are available in Canada.

3. Can I unsubscribe from the Canadian Customer Newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the Canadian Customer Newsletter at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also manage your newsletter subscriptions through your account settings on our website.

4. How often is the Canadian Customer Newsletter sent out?

The Canadian Customer Newsletter is sent out on a monthly basis. However, during special events or promotions, there may be additional newsletters sent to keep you informed.

5. Can I receive the Canadian Customer Newsletter by mail instead of email?

Unfortunately, the Canadian Customer Newsletter is only available through email. This allows us to send out timely and relevant information to our customers. However, you can always print out the newsletter or save it for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
cochef
  • mistym
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies