• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Consultants - June Bonus???

In summary, the conversation is between a group of Canadian consultants discussing the bonuses and incentives they have received for their sales and shows. They also talk about the new products and tools they are excited to try. Some have received their changeover kits while others are still waiting for them to arrive. They all share their excitement and plans for their upcoming shows and events.
Stephanie S
Have any Canadian consultants received the bonuses for the 2 shows before June 15, and the June Sell-A-Thon products yet???????????????

Nope, I haven't. I was talking to someone at Head Office yesterday (about something different) and I asked about the June and July incentives. She checked under my name and told me that my things had been shipped out on Tuesday. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get them tomorrow.Has any recieved their change-over packages yet??

Nope - haven't gotten that either :(

Hi Fellow Canadians.

I spoke to someone last week about a delivery I was expecting and asked about the changeover packets and when I could expect it. The lady on the phone said they would be sent out around the 10th of august.

Have you seen the sample packages yet? I am planning on the big one..that's if all goes well with my next few shows.

I am so excited about the new stuff...I cannot wait. I am making the chocolate silk mousse in crispy shells for my show tomorrow, and I won the Microplane at conference so I am going to demo it as an incentive for bookings :)

I have already ordered some samples! Cannot wait for them, and the ones I earned to get here. :)

Hey Tash, which big sample package are you referring to?

To view the samples goto the PC web site and go to "my business", then to sample packages and will show you all the new fall product packages there. Hope that helps you find the big package.

Yippee!!!! Got it, got it, got it!!!Doin' the happy dance!! Woohoo!!

Just got my June Sell-a-thon box and inside was the celebration plate for two shows before June 15th as well!!

Also got another box which I was hoping was the July incentives for two shows and attending conference but it wasn't, it was my change over kit!

Hooray!

So keep lookin' ladies, they're finally coming!!!!

Jodi

Me too!! Me too!!My June sell-a-thon and Celebrate Plate arrived today as well.
And I got my change-over kit today too.
WOOHOO. I am off to the grocery store to buy some limes so I can play with the citrus press

Hey Jodi - I just noticed that our consultant numbers are really close (I'm 021640) when did you join?

Isn't it great gettin' free stuff? woohoo!

I joined October 22nd '04. How about you?

Jodi

I signed October 15th! That's too funny!!

Wow!That means there were 33 more consultants signed up in that week between you and I - AWESOME!!

P.S. Try any of the new products yet?

Not yet - last night was my scrapbooking night. I'm hoping to today!Have you tried anything?

My changeover arrived yesterdayWhen I spoke to Head Office, they saidthey'll arrive between the 5th & 10th of August. Keep an eye out for the guy in the brown van!

Esther

Marg,

I haven't used any of the tools yet but I did use both the striped rect platter (with the peppers on it) for mustard, relish and ketchup today and used the striped small square platter and bowl for mayo.

One of the women over here who mentioned she'd like a party for September saw it and loved it so hopefully she'll pick her darn date soon! LOL

Jodi

Hey Everyone.

I got my change over kit on friday. I am soooo excited I just know it's going to be a good month.

I had a show friday night and I took along my microplane as a tease..... I pre sold 3!

Stephanie, did you find the sample package list? I don't have mine handy but it's the one for $250. you can see it on CC if you don't have your Change over packet yet.

Marg....I am so jealous. I had a big family lunch today and every time I squeezed lemons and limes (which was A LOT!)I kept wishing I had one.

I just submitted a show tonight and I earned my first show to go peice, so that will keep me going till I get my new products.

Knock 'em dead guys.

Congrats on earning your Tool Turnabout Tote! I have a show coming up and hope to get mine then. :)So, the microplane rocks, does it? :D

MicroplaneThanks. I'm sure you'll do it easily.

Yeah the microplane "rocks". It is FANTASTIC for ginger. You know how fibrous ginger is and if you grate it with a regular grater you always have the fibers. When you microplane it , it is so fine that it is not a problem.

Tash said:
Thanks. I'm sure you'll do it easily.

Yeah the microplane "rocks". It is FANTASTIC for ginger. You know how fibrous ginger is and if you grate it with a regular grater you always have the fibers. When you microplane it , it is so fine that it is not a problem.

Ohh, I cannot wait to try it. I have this awesome recipe for Crispy Ginger Beef - I'm sure it would be awesome for that!

Ohh.. sounds delish. I love ginger. I made a ginger beer/lemonaid kind of drink yesterday for a luch thing I had. It was good. If you like I could send you the recipe. Let us know how the beef turns out.

I cannot wait to try the lemon press. How have you found it?

LOVE THE CITRUS PRESS!! My daughter and I made lemonade today and it was awesome.!!

1. Can Canadian Consultants participate in the June Bonus?

Yes, the June Bonus is open to all Pampered Chef Consultants in Canada.

2. How do I qualify for the June Bonus as a Canadian Consultant?

To qualify for the June Bonus, Canadian Consultants must achieve a minimum of $500 in sales and have at least two qualified shows during the month of June.

3. What is the reward for achieving the June Bonus as a Canadian Consultant?

The reward for achieving the June Bonus as a Canadian Consultant is a special bonus product bundle, which will be announced at the beginning of June.

4. Can I earn the June Bonus more than once as a Canadian Consultant?

Yes, you can earn the June Bonus multiple times as long as you meet the qualification requirements for each month.

5. When will the June Bonus be paid out to Canadian Consultants?

The June Bonus will be paid out in the first week of July for all eligible Canadian Consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam