• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Canada's Silver Achievement: 40,000 Points in 2 Months!

In summary, "Canada's Silver Achievement: 40,000 Points in 2 Months!" is a challenge for Canadian citizens to earn 40,000 points on a specific rewards program within a 2-month period. This challenge is for a specific rewards program and the name of the program may vary. To participate, one must be a Canadian citizen and have an account with the specified rewards program, and earn 40,000 points within the given time frame. Completing this challenge can earn recognition and rewards from the program, and showcase dedication and effort. There may be restrictions or limitations, such as specific rules and eligibility requirements, so it is important to review all details before participating.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Just earned Silver!!!!

40,000 points away from Gold (canada, don't forget :) )

40,000 points in 2 months?! eeeeeeek

You go girl! :D

Thanks Sheila!I don't think I've ever earned a trip this early. I don't think I've ever earned it before December 15 so this is really exciting!Still working hard to go Gold.....it's a HUGE STRETCH but I'm still confident.

That is GREAT!!! Keep it up!!! :happyforyou:

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wow!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I am still working towards silver :)

Congratulations... remember anything is possible if you want it!

Related to Canada's Silver Achievement: 40,000 Points in 2 Months!

What is "Canada's Silver Achievement: 40,000 Points in 2 Months!"?

"Canada's Silver Achievement: 40,000 Points in 2 Months!" is a challenge for Canadian citizens to earn 40,000 points on a specific rewards program within a 2-month period.

Which rewards program is this challenge for?

This challenge is for a specific rewards program, and the name of the program may vary. Participants should check the details of the challenge for the specific program name.

How can I participate in this challenge?

In order to participate in this challenge, you must be a Canadian citizen and have an account with the specified rewards program. You must also earn 40,000 points within a 2-month period to complete the challenge.

What are the benefits of completing this challenge?

Completing this challenge can earn you recognition and rewards from the specified rewards program. It can also showcase your dedication and effort in earning a large amount of points in a short period of time.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for this challenge?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations for this challenge. These may include specific rules or guidelines from the rewards program, as well as eligibility requirements for participants. It is important to review all details and terms of the challenge before participating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Sheila