• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Use Executive Skillet in the Oven?

In summary, the 12" Executive Skillet is oven safe to 400 degrees and is great for making chocolate cake and chicken pasta.
pc_jessica
okay i know the stainless steel skillet can go in the oven, can you use the excutive skillet in the oven as well for the cakes and such???

Yes...executive is oven safe to 400. NOT broiler safe, though!

Yes. I actually made the German Chocolate Skillet Cake at a show on Friday, and it came out great (I have the 10" instead of the 12", so it took a little longer to bake).

If you do the online training on Consultant's Corner, there is one training session dedicated to the cookware.

thank you! i will have to look into that training...i just started and have done some but am focusing on the ones about doing the show and setting up i need to the product training though!!

Good luck Jessica...sounds like you are on the right track for a great business!

ooh just had to share...i just purchased the 12" skillet last night i had a couple individual orders and put them together to make a show and then was able to purchase it for 60% off!!!! i am super excited about that savings!!!!

Jessica, even if there are only two in your household, the 12" Executive Skillet will become one of your favorite pieces. My DH loves to use ours for the greatest omelets. I also love making a chocolate cake in mine in the oven, which we call the Turtle Cake. It is so impressive with the glaze and sliced strawberry embellishments.

I have been trying to dowload some recipes for you, without success.
So, I will send privately.

Grandmarita said:
Jessica, even if there are only two in your household, the 12" Executive Skillet will become one of your favorite pieces. My DH loves to use ours for the greatest omelets. I also love making a chocolate cake in mine in the oven, which we call the Turtle Cake. It is so impressive with the glaze and sliced strawberry embellishments.

I have been trying to dowload some recipes for you, without success.
So, I will send privately.

oh i know it will be a big hit!! i can't wait to try the turtle skillet!! i have seen it mentioned on here before and thought it sounded delish! there are only two, but my husband seems like he eats for at least 2 lol! did you see where i said the DCB chicken pasta took almost an hour! it was longer than expected probably could have taken a few mins less the pasta on top was alittle crunchy, but it was super good!! my husband said it was his favorite PC recipe yet (its the first one I've tried besides the warm nutty caramel brownies) :)

1. Can the Executive Skillet be used in the oven?

Yes, the Executive Skillet is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. What is the recommended temperature for using the Executive Skillet in the oven?

We recommend using the Executive Skillet in the oven at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I use the Executive Skillet in the broiler?

No, the Executive Skillet is not recommended for use in the broiler as the intense heat can damage the non-stick surface.

4. Do I need to season the Executive Skillet before using it in the oven?

No, the Executive Skillet does not require seasoning before using it in the oven.

5. How do I clean the Executive Skillet after using it in the oven?

You can clean the Executive Skillet by hand-washing it with warm, soapy water or by placing it in the dishwasher. However, avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils on the non-stick surface to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NOLA RN