• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you save big on forged knives in August?

L
ltkacz
Ok...correct me if I am wrong, but with the 2 pieces at 60% off, someone could host a $500 show and get all of these for $85.

Santuko (at 60% off) = $28
Chef (at 60% off) = $30
Paring, Utility and Bread = $126 - $90 (Free product) = $36 - $9 (25% of 90 overage) = $27.

Wow - looks good to me...I'm going to try to host myself a show in August!!!!!

Me TOO!That's an awesome deal!

Or, with a $300 show...they can just use the host combo and spend $135 on the current knives...and then use their 2 60% off august specials for the 2 new pieces that are coming out! (no idea what they are or how much they will be)

jenniferknapp said:
Or, with a $300 show...they can just use the host combo and spend $135 on the current knives...and then use their 2 60% off august specials for the 2 new pieces that are coming out! (no idea what they are or how much they will be)
No that won't work. The new knives won't be available until September.

I have a friend who just booked a show for August because of the host special. She's been waiting for an opportunity like this...works for me...:eek:

BethCooks4U said:
No that won't work. The new knives won't be available until September.
It says on the Aug. host flyer (on CC) that Aug. hosts will be able to get the 2 new pieces as part of the special. It's an added little thing for them.

or hosts could get the other knives with half price items (individually)
I forsee someone creative putting together a flyer for this!!!!

Where are all of you seeing this on CC?? :confused:

I went there to look and don't see anything past June.

Thanks -
Kelly

ltkacz said:
Ok...correct me if I am wrong, but with the 2 pieces at 60% off, someone could host a $500 show and get all of these for $85.

Santuko (at 60% off) = $28
Chef (at 60% off) = $30
Paring, Utility and Bread = $126 - $90 (Free product) = $36 - $9 (25% of 90 overage) = $27.
ooohhhh, this sounds like the Stoneware deal we had back in Sept! I got a booking from that, hopefully this one gets a few bites of interest!! Thanks for sharing!!

QuestionIf a March host books from her own show for Aug., would she get 4 knives at 60% off??

christy_c said:
If a March host books from her own show for Aug., would she get 4 knives at 60% off??

Yes she would :) She'd have to buy 2 as a 'guest and past booking host' and pay shipping but she'd still get 60% off those two as well :D

Just wanted to be sure. That's awesome!! She'll be happy to hear that! :D

How did you guys find out about specials that far in advanced?

pchefjodie said:
How did you guys find out about specials that far in advanced?
Special Opps PC Spies!

Sorry, I couldn't resist!
:D :p :D :p :D

Anyone have the link to see the Consultant News now? I tried the usual trick and I got nothing.

Related to Can you save big on forged knives in August?

What does "60% off" mean when purchasing forged knives in August?

"60% off" refers to a discount applied to the original price of the knives, resulting in a lower cost for the customer. This discount is only available in August and is subject to change depending on the retailer or brand.

What is the average cost of a forged knife during this sale?

The average cost of a forged knife during this sale would depend on the original price of the knife and the discount being offered. However, with the 60% off discount, the average cost would be significantly lower than the original price.

How much can one save by purchasing forged knives during this sale?

It depends on the total amount of knives purchased, the original price of the knives, and the discount being offered. However, with the example given of hosting a $500 show and getting all the knives for $85, one could potentially save a significant amount of money.

Can the discount be combined with other promotions or discounts?

This would depend on the specific retailer or brand's policies. It is best to check with them directly to see if the 60% off discount can be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Is there a limit on the number of knives that can be purchased at the discounted price?

This would also depend on the retailer or brand's policies. It is best to check with them directly to see if there is a limit on the number of knives that can be purchased at the discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • jillbean