• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Really Bake a Cake in a Microwave in Under 15 Minutes?

In summary, a Fluted Stone is a baking stone made from natural stoneware that distributes heat evenly for perfectly baked goods. To use it, preheat it in the oven for 30 minutes and do not use it in the microwave. To clean it, let it cool and wash with warm water and gentle soap, then air dry. It can also be used to cook frozen foods, but cooking time and temperature may need to be adjusted.
tmo2008
So, today was one of my co-worker's birthday...the other day I had asked her if she was having a cake, to choose a flavor....

I went and got the ingredients for the triple chocolate microwave cake to make at the office today, since we had a group going to lunch to celebrate the birthday...

I had so many people come to me and asked me what i had made...when I told them I had just baked a cake in the microwave and showed it to them they were amazed!

I think that I just helped increase the attendence at a show that another co-worker is hosting next Saturday, since this baking a cake in the microwave in under 15 minutes intrigued them all, and it tasted delicious!!

I highly reccommend trying things like this if you are able to in your office! It will spark a lot of interest. My co-workers have been my biggest client/repeat client and host base so far!!

Just thought I would share! (by the way, I would never have bought a bundt pan if I hadn't sold at least 4 of them since my grand opening when my recruiter had hers and we made a cake then!) I love mine!

Trina

What a great idea!! Great job!

That's such a cool idea! I never thought about baking a cake in the microwave before, but now I want to try it. It's great that it sparked so much interest among your coworkers and even helped promote another event. And it's even better that it tasted delicious! I'll have to keep this in mind for future office celebrations. Thanks for sharing your experience!

What is a Fluted Stone?

A Fluted Stone is a type of baking stone that is made from natural stoneware. It is designed to distribute heat evenly for perfectly baked goods.

How do I use a Fluted Stone?

To use a Fluted Stone, preheat it in the oven for at least 30 minutes before placing your baking pan or dish on top. This will ensure that the stone is evenly heated and will prevent any uneven baking or cracking.

Can I use a Fluted Stone in the microwave?

No, Fluted Stones are not meant to be used in the microwave. They are designed for use in the oven only.

How do I clean a Fluted Stone?

To clean a Fluted Stone, allow it to cool completely before washing it with warm water and a gentle soap. Do not use any harsh cleaners or scrubbers as this can damage the stone. Allow the stone to air dry before storing it.

Can I cook frozen foods on a Fluted Stone?

Yes, you can cook frozen foods on a Fluted Stone. However, be sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly as the stone may take longer to heat up when cooking from frozen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pmpdRRT
  • kitchenqueen
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ccrcata
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies