• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you pray for our director Kathy and her family after their house fire?

I
Inomiamenda
My director Kathy's house caught fire yesterday and is uninhabitable. Her youngest son's graduation is today and they were expecting family, among other things. Our director team is going in together and getting a new laptop for her.
Please pray for them.
Thanks

Will definitely pray for her and her family. What a bittersweet day for them. :(

Glad she and her family are safe and unharmed.

Oh that's terrible. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

I saw this come through our director loop. So devastating, I can not imagine.

I heard this from another director friend.This is Kathy Yellets, a PC superstar. She's earned TPC in 4-5-6 categories for several years running. So sad!

Yep she is also in her second qualifying month for NED. Bless her I feel so badly for her and her whole family. She is so good to all of us we just want to DO something to show her support. She said that yesterday as she was on her way home from running errands and saw the fire trucks a neighbor stopped her and gave her a dress she had JUST purchased at Ann Taylor so she would have something to wear to her son's graduation.
However, on the bright side, no one was home when the fire started so they are all safe. All prayers are greatly appreciated.

Wow, I love Kathy Yellets. She's not my upline but I've talked to her a couple of times--so sweet! Definitely praying.

Kathy taught the very first National Conference workshop I ever attended. Is there an address where we can send donations, whether monetary or donations of product to help her rebuild her show kit?

Yes, Kathy has been a great teacher and consultant. How sad. If I get home and see an address, I too will donate and share. Prayers and thoughts are with her. I can not imagine being in her shoes right now. Hope all on her team help her keep her title for months to come.

Hey guys thanks!
Send me your email addresses and I will send you her home address.
my email is [email protected]

omg that's terrible and devastating. How sad for her. :(

1. How did the fire start?

The cause of the fire is still under investigation.

2. Is anyone in the family injured?

Fortunately, no one in the family was injured in the fire.

3. Are they able to salvage any of their belongings?

Unfortunately, their house is currently uninhabitable and it is uncertain what can be salvaged at this time.

4. How can we support the family during this difficult time?

Aside from prayers, the best way to support the family is by providing physical and emotional support, such as helping them with temporary housing or offering a listening ear.

5. Is there a way to donate or provide financial assistance?

At this time, the director team is coming together to provide a new laptop for Kathy and her family. However, if you wish to donate or provide financial assistance, please reach out to the director team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies