• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Pray for My Father-In-Law's Recovery?

In summary, Leah's father-in-law had a massive heart attack and is in a coma. They do not know if he has any brain damage, but they are keeping him iced down in hopes of preserving his brain.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
This is one of those threads that I did not think that I would need to write but I guess I am writing it now aren't I??? Last night my father-in law had a massive heart attack, he is in a coma they put him into a drung indused comma so they could bring his body tempature down to a core of 90 degree, he lost consionious and hasn't regained it so they do not know how logn he was without oxygen to the brain so they think their might be some brain damage. Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts as this time.. as I know more I will post updates... TIA

~ Leah

I'll be praying too Leah...

Leah I am so sorry. My prayers are being sent for all of you.

You some prayers coming your way from NY!

We are praying for you and yours.

sending prayers your way!

Leah, I've said a prayer for your FIL, your entire family and the medical staff caring for your FIL.

Keeping everyone in prayer.

Leah, I'll be off CS all weekend due to family activities of my own, but know that I'll be praying for you and your family throughout the weekend, especially your FIL.

I'll be praying Leah!

I'll be praying Leah!

Hugs and prayers coming your way!

Leah I am so sorry to hear about your FIL I will keep him in my prayers good luck with everything

Today's UpdateMy MIL called this morning and said they the dr's lowered his sadation a little bit to see if my FIL would have any purposful movment which he should a little bit which is a good sign but he is still in a coma, their si talk of a pace maker etc... but it's a waiting game, he had a valve replacement five years ago so he has out lived what the drs expected him. But we do nto know if he has any brain damage yet, their still keeping him iced down. I will keep you posted my family thanks you for all the prayers that your sending.. thankyou soo much...

Leah~

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way.

Leah - we'll keep praying this evening for your FIL ...

UPDATE On MY FILMy FIL has made some huge progress, or as the doctors say caciously obtimistic. He has been moved out of ICU and into a regular room but they are montoring his heart and determining if he will make it through another surgry, they want to be a pace maker and a internal defibulator. Thank you for all the prayers. His short term memory is not the best right now he stil think Bill Clinton is president and it's liek he is their but he is not their, it's like their is a thin vail over his face he looks at you with no emotions what so ever.. I will keep you guys updated.

We'll keep praying, Leah.

Thank you it means a great deal to my family

Praying for youWe will keep you in our prayers.

I'll join in with Amy so you will have a double wammy coming from VA!

{{{{prayers}}}}

Related to Can You Pray for My Father-In-Law's Recovery?

1. What is the purpose of "Prayer Request Needed"?

"Prayer Request Needed" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that allows our customers and consultants to submit prayer requests for themselves or others who may be in need of spiritual support. It is our way of showing care and support for our community.

2. Who can submit a prayer request?

Anyone can submit a prayer request, whether you are a customer, consultant, or simply a member of our community. We believe in the power of prayer and are here to support each other in difficult times.

3. How do I submit a prayer request?

To submit a prayer request, simply fill out the form on our website or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also submit a request through our social media pages. All requests are kept confidential and will be prayed for by our team.

4. Can I submit a prayer request for someone else?

Yes, you can submit a prayer request for someone else. We understand that sometimes our loved ones may be going through a difficult time and may need extra support. Please make sure to get their permission before submitting a request for them.

5. Are there any specific types of prayer requests that are not accepted?

We accept all prayer requests, but we ask that they are respectful and appropriate. We do not accept requests that promote hate, violence, or discrimination. Our intention is to spread love and support to our community through prayer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • pamperedlinda