• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help With Dinner Tonight...again?

S
sfdavis918
I have some chicken cutlets that I need to use up. I have no idea what to do with them. I need something that would include basic pantry items. Any ideas?

help with dinner?I just finished chicken parmigana, very easy and good. Look it up on cooks.com or all recipes. Very easy and quick

LEMON BUTTER CHICKEN

INGREDIENTS

* 1 tablespoon butter
* 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
* 1 lemon, zested and juiced
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 8 chicken tenderloins
* lemon pepper to taste
* garlic salt to taste
* onion powder to taste

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the butter in a 9x9 inch baking dish, and melt in the oven. Remove from heat, and mix in Italian salad dressing, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Arrange the chicken tenderloins in the baking dish, coating with the melted butter mixture. Season both sides of chicken with lemon pepper, garlic salt, and onion powder. Sprinkle with lemon zest.
3. Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear.

I would probably make either Chicken Parmesan or Chicken Cordon Bleu those are two of my family's favorites.

My new fav is the Moroccan rub!Last night, used the DCB to make "instant" couscous from a mix. Heat water & spice mix to boiling, add couscous, remove from heat.Meanwhile used Exec saute pan for chicken tenders heavily seasoned with PC Morrocan rub.Next time I'm using plain couscous (bought in bulk with onion, PC Morroccan rub, a few raisins and pine nuts and laying the raw seasoned chicken on top, cover and microwave. Let sit and it should be perfect.

brown the chicken
cover the chicken with cream of mushroom soup, chopped onion and sliced mushroom
Add 1 cup white zinfindel wine
serve over rice

Related to Can You Help With Dinner Tonight...again?

1. What recipes can I make with chicken cutlets and basic pantry items?

There are many options for using chicken cutlets and basic pantry items. Some ideas include: chicken parmesan, chicken stir-fry, chicken and vegetable pasta, or chicken and rice casserole. You can also search online for more specific recipes based on the ingredients you have on hand.

2. How can I make chicken cutlets more flavorful?

You can add flavor to chicken cutlets by marinating them in a mixture of oil, vinegar, and herbs or spices. You can also season them with a dry rub or use a sauce or glaze to add flavor after cooking.

3. Can I use frozen chicken cutlets for these recipes?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken cutlets for these recipes. Just make sure to thaw them completely before cooking to ensure even cooking and proper food safety.

4. What sides can I serve with chicken cutlet dishes?

Some common sides that pair well with chicken cutlet dishes include roasted vegetables, steamed or sautéed greens, mashed potatoes, or a side salad. You can also get creative and use other pantry items to make a side dish, such as rice, quinoa, or couscous.

5. How long do chicken cutlets need to cook?

Cooking times for chicken cutlets can vary depending on the recipe and cooking method. In general, they should be cooked for about 3-4 minutes on each side in a pan over medium-high heat or baked in the oven at 375°F for 15-20 minutes. To ensure they are fully cooked, use a meat thermometer to check that the internal temperature reaches 165°F.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
TwinGirlsMom
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Chefstover2
  • General Chat