• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Me Place an Outlet Order

In summary, to place an outlet order with Pampered Chef, visit the website and click on the "Outlet" tab to browse and add discounted products to your cart. Discount codes and hostess rewards cannot be applied to outlet orders. Outlet orders typically ship within 3-5 business days and are considered final sale, unless damaged or defective. There is no limit to the number of outlet items that can be purchased, but availability is not guaranteed due to limited supplies.
stefani2
I am a CDN. consultant looking to purchase something from the outlet - can someone help me? I am curious how much shipping is.

Are you looking for something from the US site? Or the CDN site? It will be direct shipping rates, whatever those are. If you're looking to buy from a US consultant, you'll pay direct shipping & then shipping to you.

1. How do I place an outlet order with Pampered Chef?

To place an outlet order with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Outlet" tab. From there, you can browse the available discounted products and add them to your cart. Once you have selected all the items you want to purchase, proceed to checkout and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I use a discount code or hostess rewards on my outlet order?

No, unfortunately discount codes and hostess rewards cannot be applied to outlet orders. Outlet items are already heavily discounted and cannot be combined with any other promotions.

3. How long does it take for outlet orders to ship?

Outlet orders typically ship within 3-5 business days. However, during peak seasons or sales, it may take slightly longer for your order to ship. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

4. Can I return or exchange items from my outlet order?

Outlet items are considered final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they arrive damaged or defective. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is there a limit to how many outlet items I can purchase?

There is no limit to the number of outlet items you can purchase. However, please keep in mind that all outlet items are available while supplies last, so popular items may sell out quickly. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • ndbigler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
chefkathy