• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help purchasing outlet products? Ask an American Consultant!

In summary, the "Purchase From Your Outlet" program is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase discounted products directly from the company's outlet store. To participate, customers must sign up through their consultant or on the company's website. The program offers a variety of discounted products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. Discounts or promotions cannot be applied to purchases through this program and it is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
stefani2
Could I get an American Consultant to pm or email me - I have a question about purchasing outlet products. TIA! - Jenna

what I wantI was wondering how much an outlet purchase would cost (even a 'ball-park' figure would be helpful!)?

It depends what you are looking for. My website it /crystalscookingnow to see what's on the outlet currently.

I appreciate itthanks for your help everyone! I think I have someone who will/can help me. I appreciate your williness - so thank you. :)

Related to Need help purchasing outlet products? Ask an American Consultant!

What is the "Purchase From Your Outlet" program?

The "Purchase From Your Outlet" program is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase products at a discounted price directly from the company's outlet store.

How does the "Purchase From Your Outlet" program work?

To participate in the "Purchase From Your Outlet" program, customers must first sign up for the program through their consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Once signed up, customers can shop directly from the outlet store and receive discounted prices on select products. The products will be shipped directly to the customer's address.

What types of products are available through the "Purchase From Your Outlet" program?

The "Purchase From Your Outlet" program offers a variety of products at discounted prices, including cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. The availability of products may vary and is subject to change.

Can I use discounts or promotions on "Purchase From Your Outlet" purchases?

No, discounts or promotions cannot be applied to purchases made through the "Purchase From Your Outlet" program. The discounted prices are already reflected on the outlet store products.

Is the "Purchase From Your Outlet" program available in all countries?

Currently, the "Purchase From Your Outlet" program is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Customers outside of these countries are not eligible to participate in the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies