• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help DS With His Project? Share Your Name and Height!

In summary, DS is doing a project and needs 4 people to tell him their name and height. He is looking for tall people and asks people their name and height. Annabel, Kate, Allison, Charity, and Rae all respond. Jane, Starr, and Sarah also respond. Julie does not respond. Linda, Pampered Linda, and Sarah all have heights that are taller than 5'0".
chefmeg
Gold Member
Hi all~DS is doing a project and I need 4 people to tell me their name and height. Let's see how fast we can help him! TIA!

Annabel 5' 7" :)

Do you need last names?

Kate
167cm!
That'll confuse him!

no, no last names needed! thanks!

3 more to go!

Allison 5'3"

swinkate said:
Kate
167cm!
That'll confuse him!

it threw him for only a minute~he converted to 66.8 inches which is about 5'7", right??

Katie, 6'
Good luck! :)

Charity 5'4"

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

He is working hard to get a math project done before he gets in anymore trouble for bad grades!

Hi there... IIam 5' 2"...(I always tell people I am vertically challenged) and my name is Barbara Wiley (see my avatar..wiley coyote)

Your son should use KG's info! hahah!

Rae 5' 1 1/2"(Not that you need any more.)

Linda 5'0"...guess I'm the shorty here :)

Not very quick.. but Whitney 5'8"

Slow here too, but what the heck, Sandy 5'11" LOL

Jodi 5' 4" way slow here but didn't want to be left out ;)

Dor and 5 10 (and so happy there are tall cheffers out there !!!)

PamperedDor said:
Dor and 5 10 (and so happy there are tall cheffers out there !!!)

Amen!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Well not to be left out either! LOL!

Jane, 5' 8" (although I used to be taller when I was younger! LOL!

Yeah lets keep this going....

Becky 5'7 but if you look at my drivers license it say 5'8 and if you measure me somedays (HA HA) I'm 5'6. So I just average it all out.

ha, I'm always late!
Starr - 5'9"

you guys are crazy!

My DS that had this project is 11 1/2 years old and is one inch from being as tall as me~I am 5'4'' on a good hair day! So, I tell him, "it isn't hard to be taller than Mommy;when you get taller than Daddy (he is 6'0"), then you get to brag!

I'm not overweight. I'm my ideal weight if I'm 6'4".I'm just undertall.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm not overweight. I'm my ideal weight if I'm 6'4".

I'm just undertall.

That's what Garfield says too! I used to have a poster in my dorm room (a LOOOOONG time ago) that said that!:D

5"1 and 1/4 make sure you include that 1/4. Hee Hee.

Sharon 5'9" Might as well keep it going - I too am glad to see so many tall PC consultants out there.

And as for tall kids - my son was already 3 ft tall at his last doctors appointment - when he was 18 MONTHS old! Yeah! he's going to be a tall one - dad's 6'3"

Sarah 5'5" ( and wondering if I shrunk a 1/2", or rounded up when I told everyone I was 5'6" for so many years!!).

Can I do a little high-jack, and add a Yay Me? Just .6 of a pound to go, and I'll officially lost 50 pounds since January 14!!!

Hey what's wrong with us short consultants?

Congratulations, Sarah. That's quite an accomplishment.Julie, there's nothing at all wrong with us adorable little consultants. :)

Thanks Rae! It has its advantages. I can stand up from an airplane seat and not touch my head in the compartment. Hee Hee.

Yeah, all of those "Watch Your Head" signs are funny. Aren't they?

Are all Linda/Lynda named consultants 5 foot 0? I'm with Pampered Linda.

Related to Can You Help DS With His Project? Share Your Name and Height!

1. How can I help DS with his project?

You can help DS by providing your name and height. This will help him complete his project faster.

2. Can I participate even if I don't work for Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can participate and help DS with his project. Your name and height will still be valuable information for him.

3. How many people does DS need for his project?

DS needs a total of 4 people to provide their name and height.

4. How will my name and height be used in DS's project?

DS will most likely be using the data collected from individuals to create a chart or graph to analyze and present his findings.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting my name and height?

The faster you can provide your information, the better it will be for DS to complete his project. However, there is no specific deadline for submitting your name and height.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • KaryCam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
robochick84
Replies