• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you guess who was the one to let go on the rope?

In summary, "Dh Just Sent Me This - Cute..." is a phrase used to express excitement or gratitude for a package or gift received from a significant other. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that could be considered "cute," making them great gift options. These include stoneware, cookware, bakeware sets, and personalized items like cutting boards and kitchen towels. You can purchase these gifts through Pampered Chef's website or by contacting a consultant. They can also assist in finding specific products that are available for purchase.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
11 PEOPLE ON A ROPE

Eleven people were hanging on a rope,

under a helicopter.

10 men and 1 woman.

The rope was not strong enough to carry them

all, so they decided that 1 had to leave,

because otherwise they were all going to fall.

They weren't able to choose that person,

until the woman gave a very touching speech.

She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because,

as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her

husband and kids or for men in general, and was

used to always making sacrifices with little in return.

As soon as she finished her speech,

All the men started clapping.......

SEND THIS MAIL TO AN INTELLIGENT WOMAN, SO

THAT SHE HAS SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT TODAY

LOL! This is great!! Thanks for sharing!

ROTFLMAO!!! :thumbup: Thank you for that, I needed to smile today!:D

That was great. I just sent it to all my girlfriends here at work.

Oh that is great - True also!!! LOL

Oh Janet....Classic!!!

Oh, yeah, I'll be sharing that one. :)

Related to Can you guess who was the one to let go on the rope?

What is "Dh Just Sent Me This - Cute..."?

"Dh Just Sent Me This - Cute..." is a phrase commonly used by customers who have recently received a package or gift from their significant other. It is often used to express excitement or gratitude for the item received.

Does Pampered Chef offer products that could be considered "cute"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that could be considered "cute" by many customers. From colorful utensils to fun-shaped cookie cutters, there are plenty of options to add a touch of cuteness to your kitchen.

Is there a specific product that would be perfect for a gift from my significant other?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that could make great gifts from a significant other. Some popular options include our stoneware, cookware, and bakeware sets, as well as our personalized cutting boards and kitchen towels.

Can I purchase a gift for my significant other through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase a gift for your significant other through Pampered Chef. We offer a variety of gift options, including personalized items and gift sets, that are perfect for any occasion.

How can I find out if a specific product is available for purchase?

To find out if a specific product is available for purchase, you can check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants are knowledgeable about our products and can help you find the perfect item for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies