• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Wine the Key to a Happy Marriage?

In summary, the "First Joke of the Morning" is a light-hearted and entertaining segment used to start off the day with a smile. It can be told by anyone and is open for all employees to participate in. The purpose of this activity is to set a positive tone for the day and create a sense of camaraderie among coworkers. However, it is important to keep in mind that the jokes should be appropriate for the workplace and avoid any offensive language or sensitive topics.
mrssyvo
THE BOTTLE OF WINE

For all of us who are married, were married, wish
You were married, or wish you weren't married, this
Is something to smile about the next time you see a
Bottle of wine:

Sally was driving home from one of her business
Trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly
Navajo woman walking on the side of the road.

As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped the car

and asked the

Navajo woman if she would like a ride.

With a silent nod of thanks, the woman got into
The car.

Resuming the journey, Sally tried in vain to make

a bit of small talk

with the Navajo woman. The old
Woman just sat silently, looking intently at
Everything she saw, studying every little detail,
Until she noticed a brown bag on the seat next to
Sally.

'What in bag?' asked the old woman.

Sally looked down at the brown bag and said, 'It's
A bottle of wine . I got it for my husband.'

The Navajo woman was silent for another moment or
Two.

Then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder,
She said:

'Good trade.....'

LOL!! Thanks for the early morning laugh! :D

lol. I love to start my day with a laugh. Thanks for posting :)

LOL:D That was great. I love a good clean joke in the morning. Thanks!

very cute! thanks!

What is the "First Joke of the Morning"?

The "First Joke of the Morning" is a light-hearted and entertaining segment that is often used to start off the day with a smile and a laugh. It can be a joke, a humorous story, or a funny anecdote.

Why is the "First Joke of the Morning" important?

The "First Joke of the Morning" is important because it helps to set a positive and uplifting tone for the day. It can also help to relieve stress and create a sense of camaraderie among coworkers.

Who is responsible for coming up with the "First Joke of the Morning"?

There is no specific person responsible for the "First Joke of the Morning." It can be anyone's job to share a joke or be the designated "joke teller" for the day. In some workplaces, it may be a rotating responsibility among team members.

Can anyone participate in the "First Joke of the Morning" or is it only for certain employees?

The "First Joke of the Morning" is open for anyone to participate in. It is a fun and inclusive activity that can involve all employees, regardless of their position or role within the company.

Are there any guidelines or restrictions for the types of jokes that can be shared during the "First Joke of the Morning"?

It is important to keep in mind that the "First Joke of the Morning" should be appropriate for the workplace and not offend or disrespect anyone. It is recommended to avoid any jokes that contain offensive language, stereotypes, or sensitive topics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampermeplease
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Back