• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Do a Bridal Registry Without Having a Website?

In summary, the conversation is about the possibility of doing a bridal registry with Pampered Chef without having a personal website. Amanda mentions a way to do it without a website, but having a website makes it easier. Suzieqconsultant suggests having a Pampered Bride Show or having the bride make a wish list and having guests make a donation or order items for the bride. The conversation also mentions that the option of having a registry is not available in Canada.
jesusluvsu2005
I was just wondering. One of the ladies I know at church mentioned the possibility of doing one for her friend in the summer. So I want to make sure I can do it if I don't have a website by then. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Hmm, seems to me I heard about a way you could do it, but without a PWS it seems it would be hard to actually implement.BUT! You should have a PWS because you get a "free trial" when you qualify!

Amanda~ Yes a bride or groom to be can register a bridal registry and you get the credit even if you don't have a website. They have to go to the pampered chef website and login as a customer. they will need your consultant number when they register and you will get the credit. I had a new girl sign up and within a week her cousin had a bridal registry and she did not have a website. Once they register, you can track the progress on consultants corner. Hope this helps. Suzieqconsultant

Yes ... just make sure they have a card with your consultant number.

It's just easier if you have a PWS because that number is automatically entered when they go to yours.

What WE doWe don't have the option of doing a Registry is Canada. So here is what you COULD do (similar to what we HAVE TO do here):

OPTION 1:
Have a Pampered Bride Show, just as you would a regular Cooking Show. The Bride is the Host and will earn the Host Benefits from the Guest Sales. She then uses the Host Rewards to purchase the products on her Wish List.

OPTION 2:
Have the bride make up her Wish List ahead of time by giving her a catty.
Paste pictures of her Wish List items on Index Cards with a brief description, price, and item number.
At the Pampered Bride Show, people may give $ as a donation OR place an order for themselves PLUS one/some of the Bride's Wish List items.

Related to Can You Do a Bridal Registry Without Having a Website?

1. Can I create a bridal registry without having a website?

Yes, you can create a bridal registry without having a website through Pampered Chef's online registry service. This service allows you to create and manage your registry without needing a personal website.

2. How do I set up a bridal registry without a website?

To set up a bridal registry without a website, simply visit Pampered Chef's online registry service and follow the step-by-step instructions. You will need to create an account and then you can start adding items to your registry.

3. Can I share my bridal registry without a website?

Yes, you can easily share your bridal registry without a website by using Pampered Chef's online registry service. You can share your registry through email, social media, or by simply sharing the link with your friends and family.

4. Is there a cost to use Pampered Chef's online registry service?

No, there is no cost to use Pampered Chef's online registry service. It is completely free to create and manage your bridal registry on our platform.

5. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef bridal registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef bridal registry. Our online registry service allows you to add items from any store, making it easy to create a comprehensive registry for your special day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies