• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Wearing a Silly Hat Enhance Audience Engagement in Interactive Shows?

I have a few friends who have done it and thought it was really fun, but I don't think it would be appropriate for my church.
redsoxgirl
I was thinking about wearing a silly hat for my interactive shows. I was thinking with all those people, some might lose track of the consultant so maybe this would help?

I have a headband that has hands on springs.

Would that be weird? LOL

I should mention I don't wear an apron.

I'm not a hat kind of girl myself, but if it works for you then go for it.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm not a hat kind of girl myself, but if it works for you then go for it.
I agree with Linda.

You mean we don't have to wear the apron??? My new consultant didn't want to wear it at her first show on Thurs and I told her she had to! Should I tell her she doesn't have to ??

I love the idea of a silly hat - how about switching up themes?? Mexican - sombraro - easter show - bonnet, hmmm ideas are endless

It is not a requirement to wear the PC apron. You can even wear a different one if you want.

PamperedDor said:
You mean we don't have to wear the apron??? My new consultant didn't want to wear it at her first show on Thurs and I told her she had to! Should I tell her she doesn't have to ??

I love the idea of a silly hat - how about switching up themes?? Mexican - sombraro - easter show - bonnet, hmmm ideas are endless

I haven't worn one in 3 years! Just bought the new one, and am occasionally wearing it now, when I remember.

I do wear the apron. It's a recruiting tool.

I tell them that the apron is the best bargain we have. It's only $155 and comes with all the tools pictured on the back of the catalog and a commission check twice a month.

If you like hats, go for it. I'm not a hat person... I've got a bit of a big head and well, hats never sit well on mine... I do wear my apron though... it's very functional. I keep a few things in the pockets to have on hand and I tuck a towel into the tie so I always have a towel to wipe my hands on or dry stuff on. I'm a messy cook though and end up wearing a bit of what I make.. since I like to dress professionally for my shows, it helps identify me and keep me clean.

Let's ask Mr. Hat and see what he thinks.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/10/Garrison_Hat_South_Park.PNG

I don't wear my apron, I hate it! Plus I feel like people connect with me better if it's not so prominate of who I am. I've heard of alot of consultants who don't wear it before the show and great the guests as if they are a guest themselves just to help break the ice and then as soon as the demo starts, they put it on.

You could turn the show into a Silly Hat show and have all the guest wear one too. Of course, I guess that would take away from you wanted to stand out as the consultant.

We had Silly Hat night last year at church for AWANA and it was really fun!

PS

I don't wear my apron either. Until I got pregnant I did try to wear my PC shirt that I have, but I have outgrown it, ha!

I wouldn't wear a silly hat at church - I guess I don't AWANA.

Related to Can Wearing a Silly Hat Enhance Audience Engagement in Interactive Shows?

1. What is the Silly Hat for Interactive Shows?

The Silly Hat for Interactive Shows is a fun and unique accessory designed for Pampered Chef consultants to wear during their cooking shows. It is a brightly colored, attention-grabbing hat that adds an element of playfulness and engagement to your demonstrations.

2. How does the Silly Hat help me stand out during my shows?

The Silly Hat is a great way to stand out and make a memorable impression on your audience. It adds a touch of fun and humor to your presentation, and can help break the ice with your guests. It also serves as a visual reminder of your brand and can help make your show more interactive and engaging for everyone.

3. Can I customize my Silly Hat with my own branding?

Yes, you can! The Silly Hat for Interactive Shows can be customized with your own logo or branding for an additional fee. This is a great way to promote your business and make a lasting impression on your guests.

4. Is the Silly Hat adjustable for different head sizes?

Yes, the Silly Hat is designed to fit most head sizes. It has an adjustable strap at the back that allows you to customize the fit to your liking. It is also lightweight and comfortable to wear, so you can focus on your show without any distractions.

5. How can I order a Silly Hat for my Pampered Chef business?

You can order a Silly Hat for Interactive Shows through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. Simply search for "Silly Hat" in the search bar and add it to your cart. You can also purchase it at select Pampered Chef events and conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mindy50135
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U