• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Sell Things Other Than Pampered Chef Here?

In summary, Amanda is selling her Wii on the site, but is not sure if it is allowed because it is not PC related. She agrees with Deb and Greg that this is a Pampered Chef site and only sells PC related items.
jesusluvsu2005
I didn't notice the marketplace guidelines until after I posted. So I am changing my post a bit. Let me know if it's allowed but I am guessing no. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Hmmm, I haven't looked at the guidelines but I know for a fact that someone was selling a WII here just a little while ago and offered it out here before putting it on Craigslist/Ebay whatever so I'm thinking..why can't you too? Don't know 'for sure' though.

well, I guess I could list it and if it's not allowed I will be happy to take it down. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I just looked at the guidelines...it says PC related items...

I have seen people post things other than PC but I don't know. I don't think I have ever fully read the guidelines.

I just sold my Wii on here without any trouble. In fact Deb posted in my post about how much she loved her Wii & Wii Fit.

Thanks guys! The items already sold so that is awesome!
God bless,
Amanda

Cool! NIce to know that we can put other items here also...

Greg and I have talked and we have agreed, since things could get out of hand, that only PC related items should be listed here.

I agree with Deb - there is ebay and craiglist out there - lets keep this PC related only - no need for a garage sale site -

Just my opinion, please don't get all neg about it -

I will of course abide by the rules, but I liked that we could list other things here. I like that I could look to be getting something from people I trust and feel like I know. I do not think it has gotten out of hand in the past, so, did not look for it to in the future.

But if Deb and Greg say no then off to Ebay we go! HA!

I agree with Jennifer. I feel safer on here buying and selling. But I will adhere to the guidelines as well. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I agree with Deb and Greg. This is a Pampered Chef site.

BethCooks4U said:
I agree with Deb and Greg. This is a Pampered Chef site.

Me too! :thumbup:

I totally agree with Deb and Greg... There is no garuntee that just because you "feel like you knoe someone" that all will go well. Those of us who have been arround a while know how quick that selling things even here can go terribly wrong.

Related to Can We Sell Things Other Than Pampered Chef Here?

1. Can we sell our own products at Pampered Chef parties?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are only authorized to sell Pampered Chef products at parties. This is to ensure the quality and authenticity of the products being sold.

2. What if I have a friend who sells a similar product, can I promote their business at a Pampered Chef party?

No, promoting other businesses or products at a Pampered Chef party is not allowed. The focus of the party should be on Pampered Chef products and the host's experience with them.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount to purchase products from other direct sales companies?

No, the Pampered Chef consultant discount is only applicable to Pampered Chef products. Using it to purchase products from other companies is a violation of the consultant agreement.

4. Can I offer a Pampered Chef product as a prize for a raffle or giveaway at a non-Pampered Chef event?

No, Pampered Chef products are only intended to be sold through official channels and should not be used as prizes or giveaways at non-Pampered Chef events.

5. Are there any exceptions to the rule of only selling Pampered Chef products at parties?

In special circumstances, such as a fundraiser or charity event, exceptions may be made with prior approval from Pampered Chef. However, this should not be a regular occurrence and should still align with the company's values and policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • Cindy Lou Prior
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amerrigan