• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Sale for Two Different Companies at the Same Time?

In summary, you can sell for two different companies, but not at the same show. You cannot be a Director with PC and sell something else as well.
jrstephens
I was thinking we could sale but not promote. Is that right?

Yes, you can sell for two different companies, but not at the same show. Also, when you promote to Director with PC, you cannot be a part of any other DS company.

Yes, you cannot be a Director with PC and sell something else as well.

This is what I thought. Thanks for confirming. I have know desire to promote, so, that would not be a problem with me. Thanks again!

jrstephens said:
This is what I thought. Thanks for confirming. I have know desire to promote, so, that would not be a problem with me. Thanks again!

I don't have any desire to promote to Director either. I am glad to see I am not alone. :)

DessertDivaFL said:
I don't have any desire to promote to Director either. I am glad to see I am not alone. :)

We will stand together!!!:D

So Jennifer what you thinking on selling?

christinaspc said:
So Jennifer what you thinking on selling?

I will PM you. I don't want to be accused of self promotion on here!

jrstephens said:
I will PM you. I don't want to be accused of self promotion on here!

get reported? here?

well, PM me too ---- because I am nosey!

ohh me too Jennifer - or email me!

Can I post it here?

I do not want anyone to think I am asking anyone to join with me. I LOVE PC and will stay and if I can only do one, will go with PC.

I know when one person left PC for another company she tried to get people off here to go with her and I do not want to be MISTAKENED to be doing that at all!!!

I will be glad to post it here as long as I know I can.

I have pm'd those that have asked b/c I know they know me well enough to know that is not what I am doing.

jrstephens said:
Can I post it here?

I do not want anyone to think I am asking anyone to join with me. I LOVE PC and will stay and if I can only do one, will go with PC.

I know when one person left PC for another company she tried to get people off here to go with her and I do not want to be MISTAKENED to be doing that at all!!!

I have pm'd those that have asked b/c I know they know me well enough to know that is not what I am doing.

I am not well known "around here" but I think we are all family ;). Of course you can share with us. We are now all noisy and just wanted to know:confused:. We know you are not asking anyone to join you, but if they want to...they can go right ahead.

Besides, pm'ing us to let us know may get you some online or catalog orders for your new 'thing'. Let me know, too! :~D

jrstephens said:
Can I post it here?

I wouldn't. Those of us who know you - know that you aren't self-promoting, but there will be someone who will make a stink out of it. I think you'll either have to pm everyone who asks or just delete this thread all together so you don't get bombarded with 'tell-me-too' requests.

I want to know too.....lol.

I already do something else, that I did for almost 4 yrs before PC.......but if I ever promote to director will give it up in a heartbeat.....lol

I also have a second DS company. I do it mainly because the other consultant around here quit and my friends and I wanted to know of someone who sold...so I got volunteered. I do have the desire to promote and have already told my friends to start picking who will be taking over the other company b/c I want to grow my PC biz.
I also wouldn't share what other company you are thinking of doing.

Okay, just post it real quick so we all can see it, then delete the thread! ha ha! :DJust kidding...don't want to get in trouble...

PM me too Jennifer, I'm admittedly curious about what peaks your interest...

is it the company that i just bought something from jennifer?

I haven't browsed it all yet - not around here at all.One question I'd check into Jennifer is what you are expected to buy/keep for inventory.

I want to know to!! Pm me!

Never ever heard of it! Don't think it's around here??

Well, now I want to know since people have never heard of it. Something new? I'm nosey, too! Don't leave me out.

I'm sorry but I will not be answeinr any more pm's. I am getting way to many. HA! I just needed the answer to my questions and maybe some advice.

I do not want to keep answering for fear someone will misinterpret my meaning and think I am recruiting or something.

I am in the "thinking" stage and I have lots of other things going on right now that it will be a while before I even decide.

Thanks for everyone's interest though.

Please, no one take this the wrong way.

Well could someone that heard from Jennifer PM me so I know too? I wanna know toooooooooooooo :D

lol we are all so nosey! just like best friends.

jrstephens said:
I'm sorry but I will not be answeinr any more pm's. I am getting way to many. HA! I just needed the answer to my questions and maybe some advice.

I do not want to keep answering for fear someone will misinterpret my meaning and think I am recruiting or something.

I am in the "thinking" stage and I have lots of other things going on right now that it will be a while before I even decide.

Thanks for everyone's interest though.

Please, no one take this the wrong way.

I didn't PM you and I feel slighted! Hmp! Fine I just take my toys and go play over there.:cry:

PS I just kidding and being a stinker. LOL

I wanna know too....lol. Could someone else PM me :)

Related to Can We Sale for Two Different Companies at the Same Time?

1. Can I sell for two different companies at the same time?

At Pampered Chef, we do not have any restrictions on our consultants selling for other companies. However, it is always best to check with the other company you are considering selling for to ensure they do not have any conflicting policies.

2. Will I have to disclose that I sell for two different companies?

It is always best to be transparent with your customers. We recommend disclosing that you are a consultant for two different companies in case there are any potential conflicts of interest.

3. Can I use the same social media accounts for both companies?

While we do not have any restrictions on our consultants using social media to promote their business, we recommend checking with the other company's policies to ensure you are not violating any of their rules.

4. Will I receive any support or training for selling for two companies?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you will have access to our training and support resources. However, any training or support for the other company will need to come from that specific company.

5. Can I participate in promotions or incentives for both companies?

Pampered Chef offers exclusive promotions and incentives for our consultants. We do not have any restrictions on our consultants participating in promotions or incentives from other companies, but we recommend checking with the other company's policies before doing so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking with Nicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • esavvymom