• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Bbq Pizza Pan Be Used in Oven?

In summary, the BBQ Pizza Pan is a versatile cooking tool that can be used in both gas and electric ovens, withstanding temperatures up to 450°F. It can also be used on a pizza stone in the oven for a crispier crust and has a non-stick coating for easy release and cleanup. Additionally, it is suitable for use on both gas and charcoal grills, making it perfect for creating delicious grilled pizzas.
babywings76
Gold Member
My SIL wants to know if this can be used in the oven. I don't see any mention of it in the U&C card.

I don't see why it couldn't

I've had the same question asked. I emailed PC to be sure. I would think so too.

I think I remember it being said at Spring Launch that it could be used in the oven. I would be the same as using it on the grill with the cover down.

Yes it can be used in the oven. I have done it. My HD prefers this type of pan for pizzas. I had one we got elsewhere that we've used for years and now I have a nice new PC one!

Thank you! She's happy to hear it! :)

I think on FB HO said not to use the roasting pan in the oven because it may not cook the same as on the grill. I guess it's a personal preference.

wadesgirl said:
I think on FB HO said not to use the roasting pan in the oven because it may not cook the same as on the grill. I guess it's a personal preference.

I agree about the roasting pan but we're talking about the pizza pan here. And before I tried it a test kitchen chef told me they didn't see why not as the grill gets hotter than or as hot as the oven.

BethCooks4U said:
I agree about the roasting pan but we're talking about the pizza pan here. And before I tried it a test kitchen chef told me they didn't see why not as the grill gets hotter than or as hot as the oven.

I totally agree, it's no different than a metal pizza pan (the air bake ones had holes in them)

Related to Can the Bbq Pizza Pan Be Used in Oven?

1. Can the BBQ Pizza Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the BBQ Pizza Pan is designed to be versatile and can be used in both gas and electric ovens.

2. What is the maximum temperature the BBQ Pizza Pan can withstand in the oven?

The BBQ Pizza Pan can withstand temperatures up to 450°F in the oven.

3. Can the BBQ Pizza Pan be used on a pizza stone in the oven?

Yes, the BBQ Pizza Pan can be used on a pizza stone in the oven for a crispier crust.

4. Is the BBQ Pizza Pan non-stick?

Yes, the BBQ Pizza Pan has a non-stick coating to ensure easy release of your pizza and easy cleanup.

5. Can the BBQ Pizza Pan be used on a grill?

Yes, the BBQ Pizza Pan is designed for use on both gas and charcoal grills. It's perfect for making delicious grilled pizzas!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tania Bonner
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies