• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Share the Recipe for Italian Meatball Soup?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of quick and easy dinner recipes, such as One-Pot Chicken Alfredo and Mini BBQ Chicken Calzones. They also have recipes for special dietary needs and healthy breakfast options. For those with a sweet tooth, Pampered Chef has delicious and easy dessert recipes like Microwave Brownie Lava Cake and Tiramisu Trifles. And for families with kids, there are plenty of kid-friendly recipes such as Mini Fruit Pizzas and Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. All of these recipes can be found on their website or in their cookbooks.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I went to the store yesterday and purchased all the ingredients to make the "Italian Meatball Soup" out of the 29 minutes to dinner; however, I forgot the book in the van, and my husband drove it to work!!:eek:

Can somone please post it for me this morning? I want to make it before I go to work so it will be ready for dinner since I have to stop by a host's home to pick up a catalog show.

It sounds like such a great recipe for a rainy, cold day here in Nothern Indiana.

Thank you!:D

Italian Meatball Soup2 medium carrots
2 stalks celery
1 small onion
2 Tbsp. tomato paste
4 garlic cloves
1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
1 - 28 oz can crushed tomatoes in puree
2 cups beef broth
1 1/2 cups water
16 frozen fully cooked meatballs (1/2 oz. each)
salt & pepper
Ciabatta Croutons

Peel carrots, finely chop carrots, celery and onion. Spray casserole with oil and add veges. Cook over medium heat 4-5 minutes until veges begin to brown.

Push veges to one side of pan. Add tomato paste, cook & stir 1-2 minutes until paste begins to carmelize.

Add garlic and seasoning mix. Stir in tomatoes, broth and water, bring to simmer.

Cut meatballs in half and add to soup. Simmer additional 10-12 minutes, season to taste with salt & pepper. Garnish with croutons.

Croutons:
preheat oven to 425. Slice one 6 oz. ciabatta loaf or other crusty Italian bread into 1 inch cubes (about 3 cups). Toss bread with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and arrange in even layer on large bar pan. Bake 12-14 minutes.

Last edited:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! You are the Best Beth!!!!

1. What are some quick and easy dinner recipes?

Some quick and easy dinner recipes from Pampered Chef include One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, Mini BBQ Chicken Calzones, and Veggie Packed Chicken Enchiladas. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our cookbooks.

2. Do you have any recipes for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes for special dietary needs. You can filter our recipes on our website by dietary preference, including gluten-free, vegetarian, and more. We also have a section in our cookbooks dedicated to special dietary needs.

3. Can you recommend any healthy breakfast recipes?

Absolutely! Our website and cookbooks feature many healthy breakfast options, such as Overnight Oats, Avocado Toast with Poached Eggs, and Healthy Breakfast Burritos. You can also find tips and ideas for creating a balanced and nutritious breakfast on our blog.

4. How can I make a dessert that is both delicious and easy to make?

Our team at Pampered Chef has come up with many delicious and easy dessert recipes, such as Microwave Brownie Lava Cake, Tiramisu Trifles, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our cookbooks.

5. Are there any recipes that my kids can help me make?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that are kid-friendly and perfect for getting your little ones involved in the kitchen. Some examples include Mini Fruit Pizzas, Easy Cheesy Pizza Bites, and Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips