• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Send Me the Grill Pan

In summary, the article from Cooks Illustrated is about grill pans and the ratings for different types. There are recipes for chicken that can be cooked in a grill pan or in an oven. The recipe that Ginger copied has potato chips as an ingredient, and it is meant to be served as an appetizer or as part of a meal.
its_me_susan
article from Cooks Illustrated??

Susan,

I can fax the page to you. I only have a photocopy of the chart that my director gave me.

If you can receive a fax, I can send it. Just email me with the number. I have a fax machine at home with unlimited long distance.

Thanks for pointing out that article. I always try and get any article about Pampered Chef for my Scrapbook that I have displayed at shows.

Here it is. The first section is about Grill Pans in general and the second one is the comparison/rating.

Thanks, Linda

Attachments

• DO GRILL PANS REALLY GRILL.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 966
  • grill pan comparing.doc
    197 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:
Thank you ladies!!!

Grill Pan RecipesDoes anyone have any good Grill Pan recipes?

First...is it the Generations II or Professional?:cool:

ok....you'll need some Whole boneless chicken breasts (Not thin sliced) Cut them into Chicken Tender pieces...A large bag of Lays Sour Cream & Onion BAKED Potato Chips & 1 or 2 eggs. MASH up the potato chips, dip them into the egg, put them in the Grill Pan & bake @ 350`for about 18-22 min. Have some asst. dips for them. sometimes I'll bring the dill & the southwestern already made with me. Next time I'm gonna try honey mustard & ranch. :cool:

Thanks! I will give it a try.

I started making this to try & sell some grill pans, so far I have sold about 5!:D Also if you do this as the guests are arriving, I use the meat tenderizer to help mash the chips, i've sold about 8 of those;) & make sure you show them with a paper towel how easy it is to clean.....:D :D :D Good Luck, Ginger

Ginger428 said:
I started making this to try & sell some grill pans, so far I have sold about 5!:D Also if you do this as the guests are arriving, I use the meat tenderizer to help mash the chips, i've sold about 8 of those;) & make sure you show them with a paper towel how easy it is to clean.....:D :D :D Good Luck, Ginger

Does the "grill" aspect of the pan work better in the oven? Just wondering why you wouldn't just use it on stovetop ~ does it still make the lines?

Thanks for the recipe! I'm defrosting my chicken breasts now. :)

LOL...no it doesnt leave the little lines, but the concept was to show the people that you can just pop it in the oven, & then just paper towel it clean;) , but I noticed that all anybody seems to remember is the POTATO CHIPS:p :p. I also think this was an old incentive, from when the professional cookware first came out!:D

Ginger428 said:
LOL...no it doesnt leave the little lines, but the concept was to show the people that you can just pop it in the oven, & then just paper towel it clean;) , but I noticed that all anybody seems to remember is the POTATO CHIPS:p :p. I also think this was an old incentive, from when the professional cookware first came out!:D

Which is a bigger sale.... grill pan or family skillet (can be done in the skillet?), and the tenderizer for those chips! lol. Does it taste like the chips? Or is THAT the surprise that has them talking?

LOL....as the guests are arriving, I greet them with me & a zip lock bag full of chips & i'm mushin the chips with my hands, so of course I ALREADY have there attention:D Finally someone will say...what are you doing? I tell them I'm making a new & healthier way to make chicken fingers. Then when they see me put it in the oven, they are REALLY curious. LOL......by the time it comes out, they just wanna dig in. It doesnt taste like the chips, but it has the slight flavor & sour cream & onion. I think they just get a kick outa 1 pan & very little clean up. I'm sure it will work in the skillet also.

Ginger428 said:
LOL....as the guests are arriving, I greet them with me & a zip lock bag full of chips & i'm mushin the chips with my hands, so of course I ALREADY have there attention:D Finally someone will say...what are you doing? I tell them I'm making a new & healthier way to make chicken fingers. Then when they see me put it in the oven, they are REALLY curious. LOL......by the time it comes out, they just wanna dig in. It doesnt taste like the chips, but it has the slight flavor & sour cream & onion. I think they just get a kick outa 1 pan & very little clean up. I'm sure it will work in the skillet also.

Ginger, I am copying your EVERY word on this and printing it out! I am going to make these this weekend!!! Thank you! :D

1. How do I request someone to send me the grill pan?

To request someone to send you the grill pan, simply create a wish list on our website and share it with your friends and family. They can purchase the grill pan directly from the list and have it shipped to you.

2. Can I request multiple people to send me the grill pan?

Yes, you can request multiple people to send you the grill pan by sharing your wish list with all of them. This way, you have a higher chance of receiving the item as a gift.

3. Is there a limit to the number of times I can request the grill pan?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can request the grill pan. However, we recommend only sharing your wish list with people who you believe would be willing to purchase the item for you.

4. Can I customize the message when requesting the grill pan?

Yes, you can customize the message when requesting the grill pan. When sharing your wish list, you can add a personal message to your friends and family to let them know why you would love to receive the grill pan.

5. How long does it take for the grill pan to be shipped to me?

The shipping time for the grill pan will depend on the shipping method chosen by the person sending it to you. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can also track the status of your shipment on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Phi_Phi_18