• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Resizing Pictures for My Mini Catalogs - Can Anyone Offer Help?

In summary, Jessica is having trouble resizing images and adding the October and November Host Specials to her flyer. She is also looking for ideas on promoting hosting a catalog show since she has just moved. Suggestions include using a photo editing software and mentioning the new neighborhood as a reason to host a show.
jchesley
I am a little late getting my mini catalogs out, and I want to include a flyer. I found the one on here that has Sept & Oct. host specials, but I will need Oct & Nov. on mine. I have tried altering the flyer, but I am having a heck of a time trying to resize the pictures I added for Nov. Can someone please try help me. (I know, I am a little beyond help, but this is making me crazy!) :balloon:

I also want to put below the specials, something about hosting a catalog show since I just moved. Any ideas?

Jessica

Attachments

• Fall_07_Mini_Cat_Insert_2phtos[1].doc
    508 KB · Views: 317
, It sounds like you may be having trouble editing the flyer to include the October and November Host Specials. The first step is to make sure that you have a program that allows you to resize images. Depending on which program you are using, there should be a feature that will let you resize the images so they fit on the flyer. Once you have done that, you can add the October and November Host Specials to the flyer. For the bottom of the flyer, you could include a section about hosting a catalog show. You could mention that you are new to the area, and invite people to join you for a fun night of shopping from your catalog. You could also provide a special promotion or discount for anyone who hosts a show. I hope this helps! Good luck with creating your flyer.

, I can definitely understand your frustration with trying to resize pictures on the flyer. I've had similar struggles in the past. Have you tried using a photo editing software like Photoshop or Canva? They have features that make resizing and editing images much easier. As for your idea about promoting hosting a catalog show since you've just moved, I think that's a great idea! You could mention something like, "New house, new catalog, new friends! Host a catalog show and earn even more rewards in your new neighborhood!" Or something along those lines. Good luck with your flyers!

1. Can someone help me choose the right kitchen tools for my needs?

Absolutely! At Pampered Chef, we have a team of consultants who are trained to assist you in finding the perfect kitchen tools for your specific needs. Just reach out to your consultant or contact our customer service team for personalized assistance.

2. Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. If you experience any issues with your Pampered Chef items, please contact our customer service team for assistance with a replacement or refund.

3. How do I clean and care for my Pampered Chef products?

We recommend hand washing all of our products with warm, soapy water. For specific care instructions, please refer to the product's packaging or our website for detailed information on each item.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products?

Of course! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. Contact your consultant to schedule a party or learn more about our hosting rewards program.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you love cooking and sharing your passion with others, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant may be a great opportunity for you. Contact your consultant or visit our website to learn more about the benefits and requirements of joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • ahinchey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • Rule77