• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Convert These to Word for Me?

In summary, to request for a document to be converted to Word, you can reach out to the customer service team or submit a request through the website. There is no limit on the number of documents that can be converted, but it may take longer for larger quantities. The time it takes for conversion varies, but on average it takes 1-2 business days. Other formats besides Word are available for conversion, and a small fee is charged for the service. The fee may vary depending on the document's length and complexity, and a quote will be provided before proceeding with the conversion.
jrstephens
I send these out for my church and it is so much easier to add my info by y'all putting it into Word for me. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• sparkles_october2007.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 247
  • sparkles_november2007_bw.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 236
bumpity bump

Here is my try. For some reason when I convert anything to Word it doesn't format correctly. Here it is anyway, maybe you can work with it.

Attachments

• sparkles_october2007[1].doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 263
  • sparkles_november2007_bw[1].doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 329
part of it worked but it will not let me edit and add my wording. thanks for the try!

Last edited:

Related to Can Someone Convert These to Word for Me?

1. How do I request for a document to be converted to Word?

To request for a document to be converted to Word, you can either reach out to our customer service team or submit a request through our website. Please provide the document in its current format and specify the desired format as Word.

2. Is there a limit on the number of documents that can be converted to Word?

No, there is no limit on the number of documents that can be converted to Word. However, if you have a large number of documents, it may take longer for us to process and convert them.

3. How long does it take for a document to be converted to Word?

The time it takes for a document to be converted to Word may vary depending on the length and complexity of the document. Generally, it takes 1-2 business days for us to process and convert a document.

4. Can I request for a document to be converted to a different format besides Word?

Yes, we offer conversions to various formats such as PDF, Excel, and PowerPoint. Please specify the desired format when submitting your request.

5. Is there a fee for converting documents to Word?

Yes, there is a small fee for converting documents to Word. The fee may vary depending on the length and complexity of the document. We will provide you with a quote before proceeding with the conversion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • jrstephens