• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Convert From Publisher to Word for Me?

In summary, the best way to convert a Publisher file to Word is by using the built-in "Save As" feature in Publisher. This allows for a seamless conversion without losing any formatting or images. On a Mac, you can use Microsoft Word for Mac to convert the file. While most formatting and images will be preserved, some complex designs or fonts may not transfer over accurately. There are also online tools available for free conversion, but they may not always preserve the formatting and images accurately. Any edits made to the converted Word document may affect the formatting and images, so it is important to review the document carefully before finalizing any changes.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Can anyone convert this page to word for me?
Thansk in advance!

Attachments

• confbindercover page.pub
    133.5 KB · Views: 321
I have both programs and tried but it wont work for me.... Sorry!

Let's see if this works!

Mary

Attachments

• Binder Cover.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 479
Caroline, what are you putting in your binders?

By the way, great pictues. I have been waiting for Patrick to send ours. I am going to give it a shot.

Chefgirl2 said:
Caroline, what are you putting in your binders?

By the way, great pictues. I have been waiting for Patrick to send ours. I am going to give it a shot.

Pictures? What pictures? I don't know anything about any pictures! ::::batting eyes innocently:::::
Seriously though - I got the email you sent but the pics were in some weird format I couldn't open :(
Can he send then in jpg format? Or can you upload them to a site like ofoto.com or somethin glike that? snapfish.com, etc?

I was so proud of myself! Until, I read this...gr...

I'll try again!

Related to Can Someone Convert From Publisher to Word for Me?

What is the best way to convert a Publisher file to Word?

The best way to convert a Publisher file to Word is by using the built-in "Save As" feature in Publisher. This allows you to save the file as a Word document (.docx) without losing any formatting or images.

Can I convert a Publisher file to Word on a Mac?

Yes, you can convert a Publisher file to Word on a Mac by using Microsoft Word for Mac. Simply open the Publisher file in Word, and then use the "Save As" feature to save it as a Word document.

Will all of the formatting and images be preserved when converting from Publisher to Word?

In most cases, the formatting and images will be preserved when converting from Publisher to Word. However, some complex designs or fonts may not transfer over accurately. It is always a good idea to double check the converted document for any errors.

Are there any online tools that can convert Publisher files to Word?

Yes, there are several online tools that claim to convert Publisher files to Word for free. However, these tools may not always preserve the formatting and images accurately. It is recommended to use the built-in "Save As" feature in Publisher for the most reliable conversion.

Can I make edits to the converted Word document?

Yes, you can make edits to the converted Word document just like any other Word document. Keep in mind that any changes made may affect the formatting and images, so it is important to review the document carefully before finalizing any edits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kreaser
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies